PDA

View Full Version : WTT Holgresh Elder Beads for Flayed Barbarian Hide Mask

Aalderon Crystafire
04-08-2018, 09:19 PM
May be able to add some platinum to the mix -- PM me if you're interested!

indiscriminate_hater
04-08-2018, 11:05 PM
Would you take a mask of tinkering? I can throw in some PP if that's not enough

Aalderon Crystafire
04-09-2018, 03:44 PM
flayed barb mask is like a 500k item right?

I don't know. I saw that one was for sale yesterday and when I messaged the seller I was too late. I asked how much he was paid and was told that he traded it for Beads & 50K platinum.

I didn't think it was viable yet but apparently I was wrong. In any case, I'm going to keep this offer going. I wish you could keep the stats -- I just want Barbarian Bard.

Joeannamelissa
04-09-2018, 03:46 PM
He probably typo'd and meant beads + 500k which would make more sense. Either way, best of luck to ya.

Aalderon Crystafire
04-10-2018, 04:15 PM
Not sure -- I did a search here and the best offer received for the only WTS I could find on the forums was from 2016 with "300K+Elder Beads".

In any case it doesn't matter because I'm not a raider, farmer or EC trader so these are all I have to offer.

Aalderon Crystafire
04-10-2018, 05:44 PM
It might help if you were selling it and someone paid that much -- otherwise that's just your value.

Not that I blame you -- if I had one I wouldn't sell it for 20m but you could also give me either a Guise of Coercer or a Bard Epic at the push of a button and I'd choose a High Elf mask. People value things differently... I don't care about stats at all. I wish this one didn't have any but sadly it does.