PDA

View Full Version : WTS BARD POWER LEVELING SERVICES (BLUE)

TheGrays
04-14-2018, 05:53 PM
This is for the Blue server, Power Leveling services from a Bard. The following packages are breakdowns of the hows, wheres, and prices. If you are interested in a package you can send me a message on Somnolence or send me a PM through this site.

My availability varies so send me a message if you are interested and we can work out a schedule. This is on a first come first serve basis no matter what package is wanted or the amount of people purchasing together. Discounts are established in each package.

***PAYMENT WILL BE DISCUSSED DURING OUR FIRST CONVERSATION AS THE NEEDS OF EACH INDIVIDUAL MIGHT BE DIFFERENT.***

BOREDEM PACKAGE:
Tired of the early level grind? This is the package for you! Get power leveled from levels 2-20 in no time!

2-20: 5k/ 10% discount when grouped with one or more. 15% discount if at least one is PBAoE. Price is per individual in group, discount applies to all.
Only want certain levels? Message Somnolence in game or PM on this thread and we can discuss it.

PBAoE PACKAGE:
Must be a PBAoE class. In this package I gather multiple mobs in an open zone and hold agro while you burn those mobs with a PBAoE passed 50%. I will then finish those mobs off and you will receive 100% of the experience. Rinse and repeat. 10% discount if paired and 20% discount for three or more in group.
21-30: 1k per level.

NON PBAoE PACKAGE:
This package is for that gray area. Most do not PL through this level as it can be more difficult when a PBAoE class is not present and most PLer’s will skip it in general. This package requires 2 or more participants. I will pull large groups in High ZEM zones and you burn them down while I hold agro and assist with a large DS.
Only levels 21-25 offered at this time: 1.5k per level.

This is charged per individual and not a flat rate for the entire group. Have three or more individuals in group and everyone will receive a 20% discount. If your group has a class with a PBAoE this package will change to the PBAoE package.

AFK SWARM PACKAGE:
AFK swarm kite leveling is what it sounds like. You sit in group AFK in a designated area while I pull massive amounts of 40+ mobs and swarm kite them down while you go about your business doing whatever it is you do outside of the realm of EQ. (check-ins may be required depending on the duration of services and will be discussed at that time)

36: 3k
37-40: 2k per level
41: 4k
42-45: 2k per level
46: 5k
47-49:2.5k per level

***THIS THREAD WILL BE UPDATED WHEN NECESSARY. ANY AGREEMENTS MADE PRIOR TO THE UPDATE WILL HOLD IF POSSIBLE. IF NOT YOUR PLATINUM WILL BE RETURNED.***