05-07-2018, 09:48 AM
Offering 13k

allpro
05-07-2018, 02:31 PM
25k is a steal right now. Those prenerfs might go to 45k at this rate lol

Octavian
05-07-2018, 02:41 PM
25k is a steal right now. Those prenerfs might go to 45k at this rate lol

I love how price gougers keep making new forum accounts to promote their vile behavior and abuse of the community. All people have to do is click on the username, find all posts, and they can see what a troll you are.

How about when allpro advertised that he was selling a pre-nerf CoS for 40k at 1 AM and then advertised that it sold at 7 AM. Strange hour to find a buyer, let alone one who is going to pay 40k for a CoS lmao

40k or trade for fungi tunic
SOLD!

Allpro, we've had some good times though. Remember when you didn't know about the /anon command and you thought I got removed from my guild? You adorable little scamp. We all love ya, keep on posting and keep on being miserable.

out of curiosity, why did Aftermath kick you out?

allpro
05-07-2018, 03:03 PM
no need to get your panties in a bunch. Its cute how upset you get throwing your temper tantrums ;D

Octavian
05-07-2018, 03:45 PM
Oh, no tantrum here. I genuinely just feel sorry for whatever you're going through irl. Hope it gets better. Meanwhile, stop taking out your frustrations by trying to hurt the P99 community. And while you're at it, stop hiding behind countless forum usernames and rerolled level one EC toons.

Lobus
05-07-2018, 05:46 PM
offer 10k

Dquin05
05-07-2018, 05:52 PM
Offer 18k. PM

bwe
05-07-2018, 07:36 PM
The gougers are hilarious

Wonkie
05-07-2018, 08:11 PM
ill trade mine for a fungi straight up

Caz
05-07-2018, 08:13 PM
Im giving 25K plus the circlet i think its a sweet deal but noone seems to be interested

Jokesteve
05-07-2018, 08:23 PM
I've received upwards of 30k offers on my CoS, I'm still holding out for an offer that peaks my interest.

Don't give up bud.

Items are worth what people are willing to pay - that's the beauty of supply and demand. People can come here and talk shit all they want, like Oct here who literally is only going to resell it at a higher cost.

Which - by the way, shit-posting on peoples auctions are against the rules here IIRC - get out of here with that shit.

Octavian
05-07-2018, 08:57 PM
I've received upwards of 30k offers on my CoS, I'm still holding out for an offer that peaks my interest.

Don't give up bud.

Items are worth what people are willing to pay - that's the beauty of supply and demand. People can come here and talk shit all they want, like Oct here who literally is only going to resell it at a higher cost.

Which - by the way, shit-posting on peoples auctions are against the rules here IIRC - get out of here with that shit.

You heard it straight from the price gougers mouth! Items are worth what people are willing to pay... so stop being willing to pay insane prices and they will have to come down :)

Thus far, I've found homes for three pre-nerf CoS's after all of this price gouging started up. Sold them for 13k each. Whatever I buy them for is also my sale price. I have no interest in profiting from this item. I enjoy EC, I do good business, and I don't need to stoop to hording and price gouging to turn a profit. If any of you horders/gougers want tips on how to run a reputable business that is also profitable, I'd be happy to help you out :)

Side note, it's also against the rules to bump your own post within 16 hours of previous post - yes, even if you do it from another forum username ;)

#DeathToPriceGougers

Jokesteve
05-07-2018, 10:27 PM
You heard it straight from the price gougers mouth! Items are worth what people are willing to pay... so stop being willing to pay insane prices and they will have to come down :)

Thus far, I've found homes for three pre-nerf CoS's after all of this price gouging started up. Sold them for 13k each. Whatever I buy them for is also my sale price. I have no interest in profiting from this item. I enjoy EC, I do good business, and I don't need to stoop to hording and price gouging to turn a profit. If any of you horders/gougers want tips on how to run a reputable business that is also profitable, I'd be happy to help you out :)

Side note, it's also against the rules to bump your own post within 16 hours of previous post - yes, even if you do it from another forum username ;)

#DeathToPriceGougers

They can check my IP, I'm a unique poster not associated with anyone else here. Now - you have violated not one but *two* of the listed rules of the East Common lands Tunnel I'm gonna ask you to leave this thread. I don't need your advice on how to sell my items, and I'm sure this guy don't need your advice on how to undersell his either.

Octavian
05-07-2018, 10:41 PM
I'm sure "they'll" go ahead and do that. In the meantime, please show me where I auctioned an item. I was simply sharing information about previously sold items. You said that items are only worth what people are willing to pay for them. I was simply agreeing with you and commenting on the fact that, if people stop paying insane prices for items, price gougers will bring their ludicrous and offensive prices down. No rules were broken.

Now, I'll urge you and every price gouger once more to please stop actively trying to hurt the P99 community. Running an honest business and earning the support of loyal, return customers who respect and trust you is rewarding both monetarily and socially. Living in the shadows, rolling new level one merchant toons, and creating new forum usernames all the time is not. It's never too late to change and do something good for this free emulator which has given you so much joy, perverse as the joy of a horder/price gouger is.

Octavian
05-07-2018, 10:43 PM
My offer to buy the CoS for 13k still stands, btw. Haven't heard an official accept/decline from the OP on that yet.

wagorf
05-08-2018, 12:28 AM
i just saw one selling for 14k, i will offer 13k as well

allpro
05-08-2018, 02:05 AM
i just saw one selling for 14k, i will offer 13k as well

why didn't you buy it then?

wagorf
05-08-2018, 02:16 AM
because i dont need one, im buying it so u can't resell it - douche

i dont have to explain to u how i spend my plat, do i

allpro
05-08-2018, 02:33 AM
no but you can take your shitty offer and take a hike though ;)

Caz
05-08-2018, 04:34 AM
If I have to decline formally yes I decline any 12 or 13 k offers and I know for a fact they sell for that price because a friend sold one last week and seen as I WANT a fungi and NOONE is going to sell me one for 30k which is my current plat I am forced to sell this item and note that I am offering the circlet plus 25 k which is if you think about it already off nearly 10 k depending who is selling the fungi.

My thread still stands if it’s an individual purchase then 25k is what I ask and I promise that if it goes for that price my next thread will be wtb fungi 50k

Canelek
05-08-2018, 05:32 AM
lol

allpro
05-08-2018, 08:08 AM
all this attention drawn to the Circlet of Shadow just validates it's value even more.

Octavian
05-08-2018, 09:20 AM
no but you can take your shitty offer and take a hike though ;)

Accepting/declining officers on behalf of the OP? Interesting...

all this attention drawn to the Circlet of Shadow just validates it's value even more.

It's almost like you have a personal stake in this thread... hrmmm

I'm glad other members of the community are being so outspoken against price gouging. As the OP has officially declined any 12/13k offers, I will now officially raise my offer to 14k

I'm surprised allpro isn't snatching it up for 25k to resell at 40k, since he has already claimed to sell one (within 6 hours from the hours of 1am to 7am) at that asking price. Come on allpro! Get that money son!!!!

Caz
05-08-2018, 11:21 AM
No Octavion and Next time you level brewing in thurgadin and ask my chanter for wisdom buffs I will charge you the 10 k you are trying to get me to knock off. :D:D:D:D

Octavian
05-08-2018, 11:44 AM
Octavion is my only toon. Check the spelling on whoever is doing brewing in Thurgadin ;) You couldn't pay me to tradeskill on P99 lol

Joeannamelissa
05-08-2018, 03:17 PM
Hilarious thread, that guy got owned pretty bad. It seems like everyone that has a CoS is jumping on the 25k+ train, even going as far as saying "well dude I get people offering me 30k everyday for mine". Interesting stuff.