PDA

View Full Version : Were there aways a ton of werewolves in NK?

Chrushev
03-18-2011, 02:03 AM
I remember there being one that spawned in WK at Qeynos Hills zoneline, and would circle the zone at night.... i dont remember seeing 2-3 maybe as many as 5, hard to tell since it could be the same ones circling around... but there are a ton in NK near Gypsies.

Is this normal?

Rasah
03-18-2011, 11:29 AM
I believe there is only 1, but he is always moving and paths the area near gypsies.

Striiker
03-18-2011, 11:34 AM
I assume that your subject line is wrong and you meant to ask about WK?
I recall the one which I often see near the Qeynos hills zone line. He appears to path past the Miller's farm near the scarecrow field. I don't recall seeing more than the one however. I can't quite recall seeing him though during the many days of camping stuff near T2 although I now see him path past there often.
In North Karana I know there were some towards the North end of the zone (north of the Gypsy camp in the wooded part.

Kassel
03-18-2011, 12:38 PM
no he is talking about NK,

I think your right, I do not recall this many WW in NK on live.I have seen multiple up at one time and when i port into nk there is a 50/50 chance one will be up. I think i have made 8 WW cloaks now and 2 gloves.

Messianic
03-18-2011, 01:00 PM
There's one in particular that paths right on top of the guard tower near the NK Gypsies, and the guards don't fight the werewolves, so beware ;) I found out ~ level 16 that the NK tower near gypsies isn't a safe place to afk.

Chrushev
03-18-2011, 01:07 PM
There's one in particular that paths right on top of the guard tower near the NK Gypsies, and the guards don't fight the werewolves, so beware ;) I found out ~ level 16 that the NK tower near gypsies isn't a safe place to afk.

Yeah almost got nabbed by that one. Do they see through Hide?

I assume that your subject line is wrong and you meant to ask about WK?

Nope talking about NK.

I believe there is only 1, but he is always moving and paths the area near gypsies.

Ive definitely seen at least 2 up at a time. One pathing by the guard tower (between guard tower and gypsy camp) and one following the road by Gypsy camp heading towards the spires. Both at the same time.

Messianic
03-18-2011, 02:08 PM
Yeah almost got nabbed by that one. Do they see through Hide?

Nope. They don't even see through invis ;)

parlay1
03-18-2011, 04:42 PM
Ya back on Live Werewolf seemed so rare to me it was more of a "legend", I see them constantly in WK and NK now.

Malrubius
03-18-2011, 04:49 PM
Ya back on Live Werewolf seemed so rare to me it was more of a "legend", I see them constantly in WK and NK now.

Same here - seems a lot more common here than in classic. SK too for that matter.

shuklak
03-18-2011, 08:55 PM
This might be stemmed from me... I have been a WW magnet in NK for the last few days... been shouting them out to the zone when I see them and they are almost always up.

It was definitely rare back in classic. Seeing one in WK was kinda rare, but seeing them in NK... well I don't even remember that and I spent a lot more time there.