PDA

View Full Version : WTB Wu's Armor

Sanvich
05-16-2018, 09:37 PM
Hello All!

Relatively new to the server and looking to buy a set of Wu's armor (Minus head, arms, and belt). Haven't had much luck searching in game so I wanted to see if I could locate someone who would make a set.

Sanvich
05-17-2018, 10:28 AM
Still on the hunt!

mefdinkins
05-17-2018, 01:11 PM
Hello!

I have been leveling up tailoring on another toon and can save you a set Legs / Chest. If I have extra mats I can make you the other stuff you need too.

Or if you have the mats I can trivially combine anything for you on a druid or wiz and get em out to you. I'll just need a few days too coordinate our availability and make it happen.

Sanvich
05-17-2018, 02:48 PM
Hello!

I have been leveling up tailoring on another toon and can save you a set Legs / Chest. If I have extra mats I can make you the other stuff you need too.

Or if you have the mats I can trivially combine anything for you on a druid or wiz and get em out to you. I'll just need a few days too coordinate our availability and make it happen.

I can help with some of the mats at least. I have nearly 5 stacks of spider silk I can provide you with to help get a set made. I'll likely be on later tonight with either Mestar or Morocco if you want to discuss the details.

Valion
05-17-2018, 05:03 PM
Yesterday I saw several pieces of Wu's armor on one of the merchants in EK (http://wiki.project1999.com/Eastern_Plains_of_Karana) just past the Gorge of king Xorb zone. Number 3 huts on the wiki zone map