PDA

View Full Version : Help with Gwan in plane of sky

Thischarm
05-27-2018, 05:30 PM
Hey everyone, longtime lurker here but have been playing for almost 2 years now. I mainly play enchanter but rolled a monk alt not long ago. Just earlier today I got the celestial fists book section knocked out finally and all I need is the demon fang fights!! I figured it might be more time consuming to do all the fights in one shot, but if there are people willing to help out with Gwan in sky at least that would be awesome and much appreciated!

I have a couple friends who will be helping already, a 55 Warrior and 56 cleric. I’m guessing we mainly just need a wizard to port, more melee dps and not sure if we need CC. (Another thing is I have never been to sky before so not sure if I can easily bring my chanter to play and then easily switch over to monk to loot)

So if there is anyone willing to help tonight we are aiming for roughly 7:00-7:30pm PST.( I’m on, but waiting for the cleric and warrior.) I will of course reimburse for whatever the reagent cost is to port people up to sky and whatever other costs are involved. I will be on either my enchanter “Thischarm” or my monk “Doomfeather” shortly if anyone wants to message me in game. Thank you in advance anyone who is able to offer a hand here!