PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Duo Partner

Vishimtar
06-14-2018, 02:19 AM
Seeking a Monk to duo with and possibly reach level 60. Looking for somewhat of a Commitment.

I am a level 54 Iksar Shaman with a Fungi Tunic, as well as some decent gear. I have 2700 mana and currently no epic. I'm on the east coast US, so if you'd like you can shoot me a message on here or in game my character's name is Cazrax.

Note on my signature the reason I'm no longer 57 is I got caught up in a disconnecting death loop.

Foxplay
06-14-2018, 02:43 AM
You should broaden your criteria

Yea monk has fd and mend but honestly any melee can tank shaman slowed mobs

Also shm + enc is also strong

Doil_Boil
06-14-2018, 05:49 AM
Seeking a Monk to duo with and possibly reach level 60. Looking for somewhat of a Commitment.

I am a level 54 Iksar Shaman with a Fungi Tunic, as well as some decent gear. I have 2700 mana and currently no epic. I'm on the east coast US, so if you'd like you can shoot me a message on here or in game my character's name is Cazrax.

Note on my signature the reason I'm no longer 57 is I got caught up in a disconnecting death loop.

Why didn't you pay for some click rezzes? Genuinely curious.

Vishimtar
06-14-2018, 08:43 PM
Why didn't you pay for some click rezzes? Genuinely curious.

Logged in 30 minutes before they literally all were going to rot. Hadn't played in a few days and it was a shock that I was dead when I came back. Could not get anyone to help with that. So I looted my main stuff and that was it.

Vishimtar
06-14-2018, 08:47 PM

Looking for someone to duo with, Necro, Ench, Monk, any tank class, just seeking someone to play with and level successfully.