PDA

View Full Version : Question about shammy epic MQ

Rexonize
06-14-2018, 01:07 PM
Hello. I'm in possession of a childs tear and I'm trying to mq to a guildie for his epic. Do I have togrind faction as well for me to mq to him without any problems and if so how would I go about doing that. I'm a dark elf cleric so I'm sure I'd have to grind some of so. Thanks

loramin
06-14-2018, 01:21 PM
Hello. I'm in possession of a childs tear and I'm trying to mq to a guildie for his epic. Do I have togrind faction as well for me to mq to him without any problems and if so how would I go about doing that. I'm a dark elf cleric so I'm sure I'd have to grind some of so. Thanks

Yes, I believe whoever turns in the Tear need to have max (or at least close) True Spirit faction.

Rexonize
06-14-2018, 01:25 PM
Yes, I believe whoever turns in the Tear need to have max (or at least close) True Spirit faction.

Now am I able to grind say the 1st quest for faction, or am I stuck just killing mobs?

Shodo
06-14-2018, 01:31 PM
You can grind any step in the epic for faction, including 1st quest (which is the fastest method if you have a druid helping). Repeating a rathe mountains -> WK -> EJ -> freeport cycle worked well for my wizard.

Turd
06-14-2018, 01:32 PM
There are a few ways to grind this faction.

I recently just did this on an enchanter. We had a ranger/rogue (it took a while so I had to get someone to help after the ranger bounced) and a cleric help out.

We killed the enchanter with dual death about 50 times after getting the tiny gem in BB from Peg Leg and made a 3 hour corpse.

Rebound the enchanter in NFP and would rezz the 3 hour corpse back in BB, gate turn in and rinse and repeat.

It wasnt fast but it worked.

Bummey
06-15-2018, 12:33 AM

Max. Absolute max. Your faction could not possibly get any better max. Even one point short from anyone in the MQ, regardless of their position in the MQ, and the items will be eaten.

Dreenk317
06-15-2018, 04:11 AM
Bummey is correct. Both parties involved in the MQ need to have MAX truespirit faction.

Doil_Boil
06-15-2018, 04:45 AM
Easiest way to grind it will be Peg Leg in BB, then bind in NFP.

Cylock
06-15-2018, 03:00 PM
Make sure max faction because GM’s do not reimburse MQ’s! Good luck!

joppykid
06-15-2018, 11:23 PM
Easiest way to grind it will be Peg Leg in BB, then bind in NFP.

Druid buddy did this. we corpsed 70 corpses then did the turn in in NFP with someone locking down turn in mob. Can be brutal but its efficient

Bummey
06-16-2018, 01:29 AM
Seriously get that faction maxed. I've seen oodles eaten because the MQer didn't know they needed max ally or they were a shaman who didn't know the turn in reduced your faction and that you had to grind up again.