PDA

View Full Version : cov faction: WL vs. Kael giants

wagorf
06-18-2018, 04:31 AM
always have this feeling that WL giants give less; getting mixed responses from diff people too in game, not sure if wiki is accurate either

anyone can confirm?

Doil_Boil
06-18-2018, 04:47 AM
Almost certainly, especially if you're killing giants near arena, is what I've been told.

Phenyo
06-18-2018, 04:53 AM
WL giants were nerfed for COV faction hits in a previous patch, they now grant 1 instead of the original 10 i believe. Your best option for COV faction hits are the kael armour quest mobs behind KT. They give huge hits. You need a factioned character to pull them to zone in, ask around.

Doil_Boil
06-18-2018, 05:40 AM
Or just show up when statue pops 2-3 times and you're max ally

wagorf
06-19-2018, 08:36 AM
WL giants were nerfed for COV faction hits in a previous patch, they now grant 1 instead of the original 10 i believe. Your best option for COV faction hits are the kael armour quest mobs behind KT. They give huge hits. You need a factioned character to pull them to zone in, ask around.

i heard that too - is it confirmed WL giants give only +1 cov faction hit?

Triiz
06-19-2018, 09:19 AM
Most of the faction values in this thread should be accurate since Nilbog/Telin said they were updating P99 to reflect several of them, and that's the thread that got WL giants nerfed. Have to go though each page to find what you're looking for

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205626

Just facts
06-19-2018, 10:23 AM

Don't pull to zone in, it only takes one person to get you suspended for training the zl.
A guy was suspended for it a week or two ago for pulling the faction mobs to the zl to the people killing them there.
So play it safe kill them away from the normal area's where others might be.

Just facts
06-20-2018, 02:26 AM
Ever been in a Crystal Caverns Ent group? Is that considered training the entrance because people pull and kill at the entrance?

If someone has to zone out, and calls a Train, its ridiculous and douchy for someone to petition. They're not purposely training the entrance, nor are they doing to to disrupt anyone's gameplay.

Agree with you 100%, but thats what happend, puller called "inc giants to WL ZL in ooc, please don't kill them before I have time to zone in again" (and repeat)

Next day that guy was suspended for training...

Can't wait until someone get the idea to sit in the "tank" corner at entrance during a statue train to the entrance with fraps running

Swish2
06-20-2018, 02:59 AM
WL giants is still progress if you can catch some people pulling them and need to be semi-afk...definitely quicker to follow a guild clearing/killing Vindi etc if you happen to catch them.