PDA

View Full Version : What are some old guild events your remember?

ukaking
06-20-2018, 08:41 PM
What are some of the events that your guilds did before they were of raiding levels that were fun? Kinda like player run events.

Ideas?

arsenalpow
06-20-2018, 09:00 PM
Shanks on VZ would regularly fight in the arena to determine guild leadership. Also sup Sslip

Tupakk
06-20-2018, 09:28 PM
We do a lot of cool games at DaP events.

Scavenger hunts.

Roll til you win high low beat the dealer (any gambling games really)

Duck duck goose.

Are just a few.

Ella`Ella
06-20-2018, 10:15 PM
We used to go up to plane of fear and help our monks practice FD.

Sirken
06-20-2018, 10:21 PM
Shanks on VZ would regularly fight in the arena to determine guild leadership. Also sup Sslip

all blue team guild iirc, my erudite misses them. i know youre not my biggest fan, but VZ > all

Qtip
06-20-2018, 10:22 PM
all blue team guild iirc, my erudite misses them. i know youre not my biggest fan, but VZ > all

Tallon zek all day

ukaking
06-20-2018, 10:48 PM
Close, Im a Rallos Zek vet

ukaking
06-20-2018, 10:49 PM

Good to see you old guildmate!

Bergen
06-20-2018, 11:42 PM
Naked newbie troll runs to Qeynos.

Foxplay
06-21-2018, 12:05 AM
Old guild events I remember...

Actually raiding and not just pulling raid bosses to zone in....

ZiggyTheMuss
06-21-2018, 01:28 AM

Rallos Zek > all

Ganking and banking

Swish2
06-21-2018, 01:51 AM
A lot of love for EQ pvp in this thread...

arsenalpow
06-21-2018, 09:35 AM
Shanks was barbarian only. Iron League was human team. And SZ was the superior server, it’s well documented.

Nixtar
06-21-2018, 10:19 AM
Not sure if it was legit guild events but I participated in newbie invasions on Vallon Zek with Brotherhood of the Doomed. Mass PvP with teams is 1000 times more enjoyable than the clusterfuck of FFA mass PvP. Actually creates a clear battle line and fighting a group is just more enjoyable since EQ is designed ground up for group combat.

Also did some all rogue swarms with Order of the Rose (white or red rose?). All rogue pvp guild. Naturally we couldn't actually legit raid but we did help each other out with poisons (least some of us did). Near impossible to get groups though given most had been on the receiving end of us in PvP. Never got far with that character, like lvl30. All I remember is my rogue was a hobbit.

VZ > all.

Busher
06-21-2018, 11:19 AM
I don't remember if it was here, 3-4 years ago or on live, but I remember a Halfling Hi-Dive that was put on in Rivervale. With lev you could get to the top of the mountain the bank in built into. Then jump into the pool on the other side.

kotton05
06-21-2018, 11:21 AM
A lot of love for EQ pvp in this thread...

Raavak
06-21-2018, 11:26 AM
We had a /guildwar on Live, I think during Classic, which lead to the infamous "Battle of South Ro" as we called it.

Canelek
06-21-2018, 11:52 AM
Actually raiding and not just pulling raid bosses to zone in....

Gilder
06-21-2018, 02:52 PM
We had a /guildwar on Live, I think during Classic, which lead to the infamous "Battle of South Ro" as we called it.

We did something similar in Da Skurge, an all evil guild. Epic battle went down in the Karanas.

Lobus
06-21-2018, 03:10 PM
used to host newbie raids in <lvl 20 zones...

Charm a mob, load them up with mid level gear/weapons, buff the shit our of the charmed pet and camp out in the middle of a hoard of blood thirsty newbs to let them sort out the rest

Moerne
06-21-2018, 07:35 PM
Hide and seek in South Ro with a Troll/Ogre only guild on Lanys server. No tracking classes so no one could cheat.

Gelric
06-22-2018, 05:25 PM
On Prexus, in a small guild called Silent Empire, we decided to go to Kithicor and get our clerics +6 WIS hammers. Myself and Sintow are running through WC about to zone in and two low levels chars stop us and tell us that there is a named mob at the ZL. We asked about it in guild chat and everyone 'lol's. Turns out our guild leader Elerik was waiting for someone to zone in. He stated in say "You've ruined your own lands, you'll not ruin mine" as he ran toward them. They high tailed it to the zone line thinking he was a named mob.

ukaking
06-22-2018, 05:55 PM
On Prexus, in a small guild called Silent Empire, we decided to go to Kithicor and get our clerics +6 WIS hammers. Myself and Sintow are running through WC about to zone in and two low levels chars stop us and tell us that there is a named mob at the ZL. We asked about it in guild chat and everyone 'lol's. Turns out our guild leader Elerik was waiting for someone to zone in. He stated in say "You've ruined your own lands, you'll not ruin mine" as he ran toward them. They high tailed it to the zone line thinking he was a named mob.

More of this!

VRBL
06-24-2018, 02:23 PM
Drunken race through kelethin.

On live in classic era my rogue was in an all rogue guild. We had meetings in the FP sewer speaking in thieves cant. Several times newbies would stumble on the 30 or so of us talking in a language they didn't know. Great responses.