PDA

View Full Version : Everquest and my Problem ....

Elran
06-25-2018, 04:44 PM
Hello Guys,

atm i have a problem with Everquest.

Frist of all some words about me. I have played everquest from 1999-2004 on Solusek Ro server. Have started again on 2015-2017 on progessions, 2017 first time on p1999, which was a great exp for me.

for now i intend to start again everquest but i am not sure if its still worth. Last Expansion which i have played was Ldon. All later expansions i have never played. soo it was also very confusing for me when i have logged into the live server (22 expansions atm). No Norrath, no real everquest, etc.

Sooo my first question
Does anyone knows what is everquest on live server atm? is that still our real everquest? Is that atmosphere like 1999-2004? Maybe its a complete other game because of all expansion?

my second question:
P1999 has launched in 2012 and Velious is still the max expansion. is it still worth to play again (blue, so no pvp)?. i dont to start the game and the server is dead or all players are lev 50+ without any newbies. btw newbie.. are there also same main chars, which has just started again?

Sorry for my bad english, i hope you can understand me a little bit.

best regards:)
Elran/Benkenobi

24kanthony
06-25-2018, 04:55 PM
I started on p99 last year. Even though we are already at velious, you'll still be able to find plenty of newbs and lower levels to group with. Our server population has been strong and stable since I've been playing.
P99 really does have the classic feel to it.

xCry0x
06-25-2018, 05:00 PM
There is a constant flow of new people leveling and existing people creating new characters and also leveling.

The Blue server regularly has a population over 1,000+ at prime time hours -- usually 1,300+. During the US mornings it still usually stays over 700 people. This isn't some unpopulated half dead emulator server - p99 has a large and active community.

Swish2
06-25-2018, 05:04 PM
This is the most classic EQ server with the best population you'll find. Lots of great things coming soon™