PDA

View Full Version : WTB Powerlevel for an evil troll shaman from 45-46

Huck
06-27-2018, 02:34 PM
PM me as I'd like out of the hell level please. Thanks!

Womp824
06-27-2018, 02:53 PM
Depending on how much money you've got, I'd suggest just buying a JBB and going to CoM and slow + JBB spamming stuff. You will PL yourself out of the level pretty quickly and hopefully get some pages towards your epic done. I was able to do ALL of the CoM pages going 45-46 on my Shaman.

Huck
06-27-2018, 03:11 PM
Depending on how much money you've got, I'd suggest just buying a JBB and going to CoM and slow + JBB spamming stuff. You will PL yourself out of the level pretty quickly and hopefully get some pages towards your epic done. I was able to do ALL of the CoM pages going 45-46 on my Shaman.

Nice. Well I have that actually! Guess I need to head there. How many rounds of books did it take? Have enough to hire a raid force too.

mefdinkins
06-27-2018, 03:29 PM
yeah, I know there was a person who essentially broke down all the paths to max ally with shaman epic? i tried so hard to find it? does anyone remember where that info was?

Shinko
06-27-2018, 03:33 PM
HMU online how much you paying?

Womp824
06-27-2018, 03:44 PM
Nice. Well I have that actually! Guess I need to head there. How many rounds of books did it take? Have enough to hire a raid force too.

Did you already do all the quest line up to Black Dire? Once you do that I think you just need to turn in like 7 rounds of pages. Didn't take me long at all