PDA

View Full Version : Is there still a market for cultural armor?

TheFishyOne
06-28-2018, 01:01 AM
I’m a max level DWF Smithy. I’m kinda broke atm, and just wanted to know if it might be worth it to pick my Dwarven Smithing hammer back up for the sake of making some plat.

Also, I have a Gnome Chanter. Is it too late to get into Jewelcrafting, and is there any money to be made from Tinkering?

Tupakk
06-28-2018, 01:02 AM
Does dwarf armor work for a halting cleric? I might be interested.

Also no there really isn’t a market. But Gratz on getting your max level skill

Value
06-28-2018, 01:11 AM
This server is very old to profit from crafting. But there are always the odd needs here and there due to alts

elwing
06-28-2018, 01:32 AM
Lots of cultural are basically vanity items for fashion quest, the dwarf ones are arguably useable through...

Jauna
06-28-2018, 01:39 AM
If I had the state of mind to make my rogue a dwarf following brell id love a suit of that chainmail

TheFishyOne
06-28-2018, 01:42 AM
Tupakk, I could make it for you, but unless you’re cool with no WIS, you would have to worship Brell Serilis.

Swish2
06-28-2018, 02:28 AM
Almost had my dark elf up to the high end dark elf cultural skill (good for clerics) but when Velious hit, I quit :p

Dwarf, dark elf and maybe high elf are still relevant for alts. Any others?

Diogene
06-28-2018, 03:06 AM
Dwarves, DE and high elves for twink armors and human / erudite cultural for fashionquest. There is a market for all of these, main problem is crafting to order and getting paid. Dont advertise crafting to order on forums. A couple days ago I had an order for complicated human cultural and once it was done guy never paid. Happened here 3x times... those bad customers just simply ignore your messages and there is nothing you can do. Im definitly stopping doing cultural because of assholes

Jimjam
06-28-2018, 03:20 AM
I've always payed upfront on cultural. I think covering at least cost of mats shows you are serious, then 'tip' for combine, ensuring you also give reasonable cover for chance of failure.

Diogene
06-28-2018, 04:14 AM
I have been naive, you’re right on getting paid upfront for sure, but still Im amazed by the absurd lack of empathy of some peeps around here

elwing
06-28-2018, 04:19 AM
Yeah... By the way selling set of electrum qeynos cultural! ;D