PDA

View Full Version : White Dragon Helm and White Dragonscale Boots

miraculous
07-01-2018, 12:51 PM
I know you turn in the helm to get the boots which are no drop. Someone mentioned you can turn in the boots again to get the helm which is tradeable.

Is that true meaning if I didn't want the boots you could trade in the helm and give it to another character?

Nibblewitz
07-01-2018, 01:02 PM
Yes, like the scout quest in WW the reward is cycled until you recieve the one you want. The White Dragon Helm is tradeable so someone can take the helm to Yelinak and cycle it for their own reward.

fastboy21
07-01-2018, 01:18 PM
I know you turn in the helm to get the boots which are no drop. Someone mentioned you can turn in the boots again to get the helm which is tradeable.

Is that true meaning if I didn't want the boots you could trade in the helm and give it to another character?

yes, so functionally the boots are tradeable (since you can trade the helm). the person doing the turn in cycle though has to have the faction and has to find the mob up.

Daloon
07-01-2018, 02:36 PM
Yes I sold my white dragonscale boots by turning them back into a White Dragon Helm. Yeli will cycle all 3 items continuously.

miraculous
07-01-2018, 03:01 PM
Thank you all for the replies.