PDA

View Full Version : Sullon Zekkers

Amuk
03-24-2011, 04:59 PM
I've heard a lot of people wanting the new pvp server to be Sullon Zek rules which has no PNP and teams - I'm just curious how you guys dealt with same team training? I don't understand how that ruleset works.

Massive Marc
03-24-2011, 04:59 PM
Go away....

This isn't a PVP server.

Kazowi
03-24-2011, 05:06 PM
lol umad?

Sullon zek ruleset would be killer, little GM intervention needed then too

yaeger
03-24-2011, 05:18 PM
As a veteran Sullon Zekker from live, I'm not sure you guys know what you're asking for.

It was probably the most brutal PvP I've ever experienced. Yet, still fun.

Grizlor
03-24-2011, 05:19 PM
You VZTZ people are to these forums what AIDS is to Africa. If only you could be quarantined into your own subforum.

Kazowi
03-24-2011, 05:19 PM
we know what were asking for, a grief fest full of hardcore pvp and trains. I would be ok with any pvp rules TBH

Amuk
03-24-2011, 05:23 PM
Nah was just curious if an evil guild training another evil guild for raid mobs was an issue on live, or neutral/good etc. I don't know if I like the idea of set teams with players you don't know and just trying to get a non -troll discussion about what the ruleset should be.

I don't know why the people of these forums get all hard when they see a post talking about a server Rogean said he was thinking about releasing.

Edit * I love the idea of no PNP tho and think it's necessary not to burn out gms.

Massive Marc
03-24-2011, 05:29 PM
...Rogean said he was thinking about releasing.

Is the key word.

yaeger
03-24-2011, 05:30 PM
Generally speaking all the players on a team on Sullon wouldn't sabotage the others.

You need their help in fighting off the other factions, why would you make a solid guild of skilled PvPers on your team want revenge?

Generally every single time a guild wanted to raid something, an opposing team's guild would show up, hide out, and wait to run in and wipe you during your fight.

Made raids hard to do.

Oh, you lost XP from PvP deaths too. Yay.

dredge
03-24-2011, 05:36 PM

Pudge
03-24-2011, 06:03 PM
anyone who played vztz (and especially also sullon) knows that sullon style would not work. the population would be dismal after the first month. yaeger is right, you dont know what you're asking for

you dont recruit bluebies by making a server even more douche-tastic than one that was already too much for them

and even you rexx, you don't want sullon style.. you complained about the box being dead all the time.. well what made it dead to you? probably the low population. sullon rules = low pop for sure. better to play with others than play with yourself

Hithrohir
03-24-2011, 06:12 PM
Just as on SZ Live, team evil would win. Best races, best classes. They didn't necessarily win because of those classes (although having every SK and necro on your team and none on the enemy's is huge on a PvP server) but rather because the monopoly on the best races and PvP classes made sure the serious players chose evil due to the tendency in hardcore gamers to take the route with the most advantages. Since the formula is flawed in both theory and practice, and has been proven to result in a one-sided joke of a server, I'd be very surprised if any serious emu PvP server goes with the SZ ruleset. I'd personally recommend the RZ free-for-all gig but without itemloot.

Walk
03-24-2011, 06:15 PM
anyone who played vztz (and especially also sullon) knows that sullon style would not work. the population would be dismal after the first month. yaeger is right, you dont know what you're asking for

you dont recruit bluebies by making a server even more douche-tastic than one that was already too much for them

and even you rexx, you don't want sullon style.. you complained about the box being dead all the time.. well what made it dead to you? probably the low population. sullon rules = low pop for sure. better to play with others than play with yourself

pudge is pro griefer watch what you wish for

Walk
03-24-2011, 06:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZLJRDVVdsI

good times

Salty
03-24-2011, 06:18 PM
Pudge better do it huge. Don't want trash SKs like Sirdario giving ya'll a bad rep.

Box celebs gon be doin it huge.

Kassel
03-24-2011, 06:28 PM
Evil would have more people but unlike SZ there would be no iksar.

Would be interesting to use SZ rules but roll Nuets and Good together.

Cars
03-24-2011, 06:32 PM
For my PvP kicks on live i played on SZ but population was obviously different on live and I dont know much about it or what it would be like for the P99 variant. I just played a shorty battling all the elfs at crushbone.. Good times.

Walk
03-24-2011, 06:43 PM
Pudge better do it huge. Don't want trash SKs like Sirdario giving ya'll a bad rep.

Box celebs gon be doin it huge.

i dug this one up for big pudge, a true white knight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvJ2hI94YHw

and this one is funnies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIAkfnUpi2I&feature=related

Salty
03-24-2011, 06:48 PM
and this one is funnies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIAkfnUpi2I&feature=related

Smedy is amazing, lol

Walk
03-24-2011, 06:52 PM
Smedy is amazing, lol

Smedy is a true saint, did big things on a small box u should browse through his video's on youtube for some lulz

<3 salty A+ p99 staff

Slave
03-24-2011, 09:46 PM
Sullon Zek was Gaza Strip meets Afghanistan on a bad day with an 8.9 earthquake thrown in. And so fun and exciting.

Blue the Bard, Sullon Zek