PDA

View Full Version : Titan Samples quest

Busher
07-02-2018, 06:49 PM
I stopped by and hailed Akbaq Salid in Erudin Palace just to make sure I could do the Titan's Samples quest and he replies something to the effect of "I don't trust you enough to give you a quest". I even tried saying the first line of the wiki response "What samples".
The wiki says he has no faction and the min level for the quest is 45. I'm a 51 wood elf ranger, so what could be the problem?
Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

nothsa
07-02-2018, 07:24 PM
It sounds like a faction issue

Triiz
07-02-2018, 07:28 PM
That's his reponse if your faction is to low, can't remember the required faction but try asking him with Wolf Form on.

Busher
07-02-2018, 09:43 PM
I'll try wolf form. Maybe he's on Heretic faction and the wiki is wrong.
Thanks

Lunk
07-02-2018, 09:57 PM
He's on Crimson Hands faction. I know I had to bump mine up one level to do it, but I forget whether it was from apprehensive to indifferent or indiff to amiable.

Elerial
07-03-2018, 08:16 AM
I stopped by and hailed Akbaq Salid in Erudin Palace just to make sure I could do the Titan's Samples quest and he replies something to the effect of "I don't trust you enough to give you a quest". I even tried saying the first line of the wiki response "What samples".
The wiki says he has no faction and the min level for the quest is 45. I'm a 51 wood elf ranger, so what could be the problem?
Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

"The wiki" is a direct copy from Allakhazams from Velious to Luclin, with minor edits added. So the wiki is largely unreliable.

Be a good lad to add the information where pertinent that differs between what the wiki has and what you find to be true.

Schmandis
07-03-2018, 04:40 PM
I had to go kill some Paineel Guards to get my faction up. Amiable I believe

Busher
07-03-2018, 05:17 PM
Is there a way for non evil to get a key? Or would I need someone to unlock the door/elevator, whatever it is?

Canelek
07-03-2018, 07:01 PM
Is there a way for non evil to get a key? Or would I need someone to unlock the door/elevator, whatever it is?

Kill many kobolds in the Warrens. That directly raises Paineel faction so you can hang out there. You should be able to check your faction on the lowbie skeleton guards in the yard.

Dalyana4215
07-04-2018, 06:14 AM
I had to go kill some Paineel Guards to get my faction up. Amiable I believe
Paineel guards have no faction hits...so not sure how that bumped you up on anything.

nothsa
07-04-2018, 08:09 AM
There are some NPCs that you kill to raise deepwater faction, they give crimson faction too

Wonkie
07-04-2018, 09:57 AM
try sneak(do rangers get sneak?)