PDA

View Full Version : Maximum Damage Shield?

Toomuch
07-05-2018, 03:17 PM
So I've had a really high damage shield a few times lately, but I'm wondering if anyone knows what the absolute highest possible damage shield total is, in the present state of the game.

I'm talking clickies, pots, songs, and spells, all stacked, what's the highest possible DS someone can get?

I guess a big part of the question has to do with which damage shields are on which "tables", or in other words, which ones don't stack with each other/override each other.

Screenshots or even logs would be appreciated :)

Rygar
07-05-2018, 03:26 PM
I forgot the thread search criteria, but the answer was a self-buffed druid (guess they have a special self-only DS). If you mean to imply on a tank the answer will differ.

Another interesting point is future state of server (I know you said current state). But if they fix bard stacking to make it classic, then there are like 50-60 points more to the maximum. I don't know what other clickies are out there... it may even switch to a self-buffed bard being the answer as my guess is 8th ring + 10th ring + lava diamond would stack with other Damage Shields.

I know this wasn't the answer you were looking for, you need the details from an established raider to know.

Ruppet
07-05-2018, 03:29 PM
I believe it is something along the lines of:

Kilva's Skin of Flame
Cadeau of Flame
McVaxius' Rousing Rondo
Psalm of Cooling/Warmth

Songs with Bard epic.

Detoxx
07-05-2018, 03:52 PM
Most Ive ever had is 128 with Puretone bard casting both songs, Druid DS, DS pot, Tunare Belt clickie and Cloak of Thorns clickie.

Getting anything higher seems unlikely.

Rygar
07-05-2018, 04:13 PM
According to the Wiki, Thorny Shield (https://wiki.project1999.com/Thorny_Shield) has a DS component in slot 4, and so does McVaxius' Rousing Rondo (https://wiki.project1999.com/McVaxius%27_Rousing_Rondo)... doesn't that mean they shouldn't stack?

Not sure if wiki is accurate or bard mojo is going on.

Teppler
07-05-2018, 07:18 PM
It would be a nice guide to see what the options are for each class.

beargryllz
07-05-2018, 07:52 PM
I refuse to tank without a bard in my group

Because I love damage shield