PDA

View Full Version : Soulfire faction

stiv
07-13-2018, 11:59 AM
I had some questions regarding faction for the Soulfire quest. I have ally with both paladin guilds, that part is pretty straight forward. As an Iksar Necromancer I am threatening in skele form to both the NPCs "a prisoner" and bank clerk Jaylin. How do you improve faction with these two npcs so they no longer eat your quest items?

Baylan295
07-13-2018, 12:01 PM
I had some questions regarding faction for the Soulfire quest. I have ally with both paladin guilds, that part is pretty straight forward. As an Iksar Necromancer I am threatening in skele form to both the NPCs "a prisoner" and bank clerk Jaylin. How do you improve faction with these two npcs so they no longer eat your quest items?

I once charmed the Banker for a friend doing Soulfire. I imagine the same would work for the prisoner, but do not know if you charm faction works with the prisoner. I imagine it does

Maliant
07-13-2018, 12:12 PM
Weird, I am not KoS as an iksar monk using AoN. Does AoN effect faction different than necro illusion?

Baylan295
07-13-2018, 12:16 PM
Weird, I am not KoS as an iksar monk using AoN. Does AoN effect faction different than necro illusion?

Could be a class-based faction hit.

zodium
07-13-2018, 12:44 PM
The sealed note is tradeable. :o

wooseon
07-22-2018, 09:01 PM
i charmed the prisoner and highkeep banker both for "Turnins" it works