PDA

View Full Version : Classic zone pop question.

Anort
03-25-2011, 01:18 PM
Now when I started playing EQ back on live in 2000 Kunark was already out, now I didn’t hunt there untill level 50 ish. I just hit level 17 and I enjoy grouping more than soloing. With the server pop and the release of Kuarnk do you think the classic zones are going to be empty? And if so should I move on to some place like LOIO? :confused:

thanks in advance for any feedback.

Rael
03-25-2011, 01:19 PM
On live people still used zones like Oasis, High Keep etc until at least Velious

Toony
03-25-2011, 01:20 PM
Now when I started playing EQ back on live in 2000 Kunark was already out, now I didn’t hunt there untill level 50 ish. I just hit level 17 and I enjoy grouping more than soloing. With the server pop and the release of Kuarnk do you think the classic zones are going to be empty? And if so should I move on to some place like LOIO? :confused:

thanks in advance for any feedback.

How was classic pop for you back in 2000? Its possible the same (or similar) will happen here.

Anort
03-25-2011, 01:26 PM
How was classic pop for you back in 2000? Its possible the same (or similar) will happen here.

Back on prexus (live) i didn't have any issues find groups in highkeep and classic leveling zones. I haven't had any luck with highkeep on P99 yet but i plan to check once i get alittle higher.

Mcbard
03-25-2011, 01:37 PM
Groups are most likely going to go where the best exp modifiers are. That said, some of the old world dungeons will still be the place to be.

shuklak
03-25-2011, 03:55 PM
I've had quite a difficult time grouping in the 20s. I don't play during peak hours - early evenings EST. That's definitely part of the problem. I also felt like Kunark would make it even harder to group in classic zones, but it's just a guess.

If Kunark brings in more players overall then that's good, but I believe it will just primarily bring back old players who want to play on the new content. Moreover, people who may be grouping on low level alts will abandon the alts so they can level up their mains again.

Just some thoughts and concerns I had...