PDA

View Full Version : Change email and P99 login

poofph
07-20-2018, 03:04 AM
Hey all, I played p99 a number of years ago and would like to play again. How do I update my email on the forums here. it says that option has been disabled? The email address I have on here I can no longer access.

Also I have no idea what my login info was for P99.. how do I create a new account or restore my old (would be nice to access old if I can, had a chanter and a few other characters on there).

thanks!

Swish2
07-20-2018, 03:09 AM
If you know your login username/password you're good... but not being able to access your old email is a problem :(

To create a new one it can be done on this website these days.

1. www.project1999.com
2. Log into your forum account.
3. Look down the left hand side and you can create a login account/login password/etc.

I'm one of those idiots who uses the same password for a lot of things, it's just the username I'd struggle with :D

poofph
07-20-2018, 03:13 AM
If you know your login username/password you're good... but not being able to access your old email is a problem :(

To create a new one it can be done on this website these days.

1. www.project1999.com
2. Log into your forum account.
3. Look down the left hand side and you can create a login account/login password/etc.

I'm one of those idiots who uses the same password for a lot of things, it's just the username I'd struggle with :D

Ha! thank you chrome for saving all my passwords lol.. I went to eqemulator site.. logged in, I was able to reset my p99 login password.. I am in, 27 chanter woohoo.

Swish2
07-20-2018, 03:15 AM
Ha! thank you chrome for saving all my passwords lol.. I went to eqemulator site.. logged in, I was able to reset my p99 login password.. I am in, 27 chanter woohoo.

Haha that's both a bit worrying but awesome that you made it back in. Welcome back ;)