PDA

View Full Version : So when is this going to be patched into the game?

romomike
08-02-2018, 08:16 PM
There was an "event" in befallen where a banker was put in Befallen that would transfer every coin 1:1 to platinum. Copper, silver, gold, you name it. 1000 copper is now 1000 platinum. It was a fleeting magical moment. Did this already happen and I wasn't around for it? I'm new after all.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/forum.html?forum=1&mid=1109487684419362445

loramin
08-02-2018, 08:37 PM
One comment in an Allakhazam thread isn't proof that that ever actually happened on live.

But even if it did, it will never happen here.

jcbbjjttt
08-02-2018, 09:16 PM
There was a bug on thr shark in Erud's Crossing where it would drop a negative amount of coin. If you tried looting by yourself, it would crash the client due to an overflow issue. However, if you looted with party split on you would get an absurd amount of gold. Essentially 2^32-1 ish gold split between your party. I exploited this with a party and gated back to a bank to convert it to plat. A week or so later a GM pm'd me and my character got super rolled back. Like a month worth of leveling. I did end up with some extra items I had bought with the plat but I never exploited anything else after that.

feniin
08-02-2018, 09:33 PM
Tons and tons of people got banned/rolled back from that exploit. Lots of plat got laundered from that. First server millionaires spawned from it.

Wonkie
08-02-2018, 10:56 PM
cast eye of zomm and sit. you'll regen mana like you're meditating(you are)

:)

Lunababy
08-02-2018, 11:05 PM
One comment in an Allakhazam thread isn't proof that that ever actually happened on live.

I specifically remember that rumor on live while playing. I can't confirm if it was ever true, but it was a very popular rumor.

Sadiki
08-03-2018, 12:29 AM

This did happen, a lot of people got banned for it.

Me and my friend actually found the banker right after it was put in, but never thought to mess with it long enough to find out you could dupe plat. Then the next day they found out about it and removed it.

Swish2
08-03-2018, 03:41 AM
/pet feign

...that was the best thing you missed from this server :p

Allowed you to properly park any pet (charmed or otherwise).

Patched out quietly.

jolanar
08-03-2018, 06:29 AM
/pet feign

Patched out quietly.

I remember pet feign, but for some reason only remember necros being able to do it with their skeleton pets.

Then again, in classic very few people actually charmed mobs from what I remember either. With 70+ people in Lguk, charming something is just one less mob to kill.

Triiz
08-03-2018, 10:37 AM
I can see it now, "WTS stack of bone chips 10k PST"

Qtip
08-03-2018, 12:47 PM
/pet feign

Patched out quietly.

Pvping on enchanter was so much fun with pet feign. Feign the pet into a tree and just sit down and wait for someone to get close enough.

RIP Red99