PDA

View Full Version : Recently returned, contemplating joining a guild

tiptopjames
08-16-2018, 07:36 PM
So I just came back to P99 after a few years away, took my enchanter from 52-54 over the past couple weeks (C2 is amazing good gawd)...and now I want to FINALLY hit up the Planes and get my epic! Any guilds that are still rocking that content? There is a lot of EQ that I haven't seen, and honestly my playtime is pretty limited (Tuesday and Wednesdays, about 9AM - 3PM central time, occasionally semi AFK low energy camps at night). I could schedule some raid time after work or on a weekend for sure, but I cannot play all day no matter how much I want to. Are there any guilds that are active in the mornings or welcome to someone with a more casual pace? I would love to know!

fiveeauxfour
08-16-2018, 08:02 PM
turn back while you still can

Zipity
08-16-2018, 08:34 PM
Dawn believers!!

Wonkie
08-16-2018, 09:34 PM
does omni still exist

Arkanjil
08-17-2018, 01:23 AM
Welcome back to playing! Enchanters are always welcome in most guilds. I haven’t heard of any semi casual raid guilds that don’t do the planes at least 1-2 a week for their members. I think Anonymous, TSS, Blood Guard, Material Continuum (Aegis alliance) would all be great fits. There are a lot more guilds, I’m sure, just a few off the top of my head that still do a healthy amount of planar raids

Canelek
08-17-2018, 03:50 AM
Seems Euro guild times would work for you.

Enchanters are welcome basically everywhere, at any time.