PDA

View Full Version : Ever have a “CR moment” IRL?

LulzSect©
08-17-2018, 12:12 PM
One of my favorite things to do is perceive Life as an MMORPG!

So, the other day I caught the NYC ferry to the beach! (Freeport dockS boat)

We landed and I rodE my bike all along the boardwalk, (SoW speed) taking beach dunk breakS. (Kiting bikini babes, if you will - sanS GF, med breaKs, etc.)

Stopped at the item vendor (Deli) for a sandwich (wolf-meat, a-doY!) and water (not brackish)!

YUM

I complete the entire boardwalks length and dinner is near approaching! Time to catch the SloW ASS BOAT back to Freeport (Wall St).

So I finally focus on the bike ride to and stop twice in a Erudite based area for more vendor water. *PvP flag was on so ofC I took care

**hard stOp ATM will continue story l8r

Jimjam
08-17-2018, 12:30 PM
Yea mate. As a kid I painted some Easter eggs for my father's office. We put them in an egg box ready to grab in the main hallway.

Unfortunately that day it was one of the 3 sunny days the weather permitted us per year. Accordingly he decided to travel via bike.

He grabbed the egg box from the side passage and headed out to subjugate his workers.

When he arrived he proudly opened the box to show the staff. They all gasped in astonishment. As described the box in the main hall contained the eggs. The box in the side passage contained a dead baby guinea pig; the still born from Marmalade's litter the previous night. Having left the house through the wing my father had taken the wrong box; the rotting rodent one.

Naturally, when he came home for lunch he brought the corpse back to switch it for the painted egg box.

I'm pretty sure mother had set him up.

Troxx
08-17-2018, 12:38 PM
/facepalm

Phenyo
08-17-2018, 12:50 PM
shit myself and had to waddle home to retrieve new clothes

ScaringChildren
08-17-2018, 12:53 PM
whats the RL equivalent of getting trained in a dark dungeon?

Phenyo
08-17-2018, 12:55 PM
whats the RL equivalent of getting trained in a dark dungeon?

https://i.imgur.com/egI1hCv.jpg

LulzSect©
08-17-2018, 01:08 PM
I hit the last stretch to the docks and find out the boat just left for Freeport (next ETA 1hr) so I decided to bike (SoW) to the wizard spires (subway). The wizard announces the port is leaving in 2m, I use the bathroom quickly and strafe run speed to wizard who promptly TPs away.

Mad

Next wizard (subway) comes along and I get invited to group and get TPd to Tox a few stops away at exactly a point I rodE past to get to the DocKS! Shuttle train not Manhattan

So the only way to get back to freeport is to wait for a port back to spires or SoW to dockS with 15m left

As I rerun the same eXact fuKkeN path to boat it dwNs on me that I am on a FuKKeN CR IRL, thus this thread

I take the stupid boat I did t want to wait for

Qtip
08-17-2018, 01:34 PM
https://i.imgur.com/egI1hCv.jpg

Yooo. Perfect execution on that post. I still cringe when bruce willis opens the door with the samurai sword.

Topgunben
08-17-2018, 02:01 PM
I can't wait to read about your corpse run.

24kanthony
08-17-2018, 03:37 PM
I once helped a guy /drag his dad to his military funeral in the guy's truck :-/
We were unable to get him a res.

Huck
08-17-2018, 11:07 PM
Yooo. Perfect execution on that post. I still cringe when bruce willis opens the door with the samurai sword.

Love that scene. “You hear me hillbilly boy?!”