PDA

View Full Version : 😾🌒 [Poll] EverQuest: The Shadows of Luclin

LulzSect©
08-20-2018, 06:42 PM
Is the third expansion pack, [EverQuest: The Shadows of Luclin] UNEQUIVOCALLY terrible?

https://i.imgur.com/ZlJ8pYj.png

LulzSect©
08-21-2018, 11:58 AM
(bumP)
https://i.imgur.com/JZb6fr8.jpg

clevergirl
08-21-2018, 01:00 PM
Voted lulz closet furry.

Lulz u really need to reconsider posting replies to all the necrophiliacs on this forums.

LulzSect©
08-21-2018, 01:04 PM
This message is hidden because clevergirl is on your ignore list.

http://i.imgur.com/M8bZXbl.jpg

ScaringChildren
08-21-2018, 01:58 PM
Lulz is a great person and I'm 100% certain he will not reply to this message by saying he has me on his ignore list.

Topgunben
08-21-2018, 02:51 PM
i liked bazaar bags. not that good aside from that.

Gozuk
08-21-2018, 03:32 PM
Bazaar arena kicked ass that was about it

Notwotwo
08-21-2018, 05:03 PM
43 no, 23 yes, i thought that there will be less players that want it

fzzzt
08-21-2018, 07:01 PM
The question is if it's terrible, now if you want it.

I don't think it's completely terrible. Personally, I would support it if it meant AAs and Beastlords, and nothing else.

LulzSect©
08-22-2018, 12:12 AM
YIFF IN FEAR

LulzSect©
08-22-2018, 04:51 PM
https://i.imgur.com/lPrT6MN.png

Evia
08-22-2018, 05:47 PM
43 no, 23 yes, i thought that there will be less players that want it

It’s the way it reads. Most ppl are just seeing....

Shadows of Luclin! Yes or no? And ppl that hate it are going NO! No shadows of luclin!

But if you read the thread or look closer it’s asking if luclin is terrible (which it is) so the correct answer is yes.

This is a crafty post by OP to try and show devs luclin is wanted OR
Proof that reading comprehension is not p99 posters strong suit.

Venjenz
08-23-2018, 09:08 AM
It's not UNEQUIVOCALLY terrible, so I voted no. It's terrible, just not 100% pure terrible.

Some of the zones had spots that were really cool looking, and it gave necromancers Mind Wrack and enchanters got Illusion imp. So it had a few redeeming features, making it like 98% terrible.

Ankou
08-23-2018, 09:53 AM
Luclin was fun. I miss the Elysian fields (umbral plains), and necro having undead slow. Always wished it was the giant combine spire in DL that sent you to nexus though- It makes way more sense to me flavor wise. P.s. try and remember 16 years ago, but I'm pretty sure Luclin launched without the Bazaar functioning, which was fine. Also I've never understood how (cats on) an inhabitable moon is somehow too fantastic for some players, but magic, dragons, and elves aren't.

Evia
08-23-2018, 03:55 PM
Luclin was fun. I miss the Elysian fields (umbral plains), and necro having undead slow. Always wished it was the giant combine spire in DL that sent you to nexus though- It makes way more sense to me flavor wise. P.s. try and remember 16 years ago, but I'm pretty sure Luclin launched without the Bazaar functioning, which was fine. Also I've never understood how (cats on) an inhabitable moon is somehow too fantastic for some players, but magic, dragons, and elves aren't.

the problem wasnt about cats on the moon being too over the top, its because it doesnt FIT IN with the elves, magic, dragons.

like the dude above me said

Cats on the moon?
or elves and dragons?
pick one

karekiz
08-23-2018, 06:22 PM
Cats on moon /shrug

Cats not being monks = WTF?

Ankou
08-23-2018, 08:09 PM
the problem wasnt about cats on the moon being too over the top, its because it doesnt FIT IN with the elves, magic, dragons.

like the dude above me said

Cats on the moon?
or elves and dragons?
pick one

They don't sound like mutually exclusive sets to me. The moon being a habitable place people (wizards) can teleport to and from is fantastic and the focus of several works of fantasy (Escaflowne, 1994, is the first that comes to mind), and fits just fine with all the other patchwork folklore/legend/mythology that inspired Norrath. Shissar story is dope.

Halox
08-24-2018, 07:37 AM
cats on the moon
dragons

choose one

I choose snakes in a pyramid.

Detoxx
08-24-2018, 09:25 AM
Luclin is underrateed. Its when EQ raiding started to get good.

Randy
08-24-2018, 09:43 AM
Luclin was cool and all, but it changes the game to a large extent.

They have access to bunch of expansion via Titanium. I woul like to see them pop up some temp zones here and there for fun. That link from a book in the middle of EK or something as events now and again.

Venjenz
08-24-2018, 09:44 AM
Cats not being monks = WTF?
Yeah, that made no sense. Vah Shir should have been the best monks.

crossplay
08-27-2018, 05:03 PM
Not terrible. Vah shirs were the OG Pandarens though.

AkashicRecord
08-27-2018, 05:39 PM
Bazaar arena kicked ass that was about it

The bazaar brought entire farms of supercomputers to their knees almost as bad as Vanguard could.

Don't recall the arena, so I can't say. I'll take your word for it though. Luclin had a few good points, but most were bad. WAY BAD.

Hakubi
08-29-2018, 12:17 AM
AAs were amazing. Lots of good clickies. Class balance and added depth for the ones that no one touches with a 10 foot exquisite velium spear here. Some of the raids themselves were fun sans keys and bane weapons. I like the bazaar, I was against it when coming here but hundreds of hours in the EC tunnel waiting for Gina triggers makes me want it again. Plant sinks were nice. Beastlord scritches uWu

Swish2
08-29-2018, 07:01 PM
hundreds of hours in the EC tunnel waiting for Gina triggers

https://i.imgur.com/apRp7TQ.gif

wooseon
08-30-2018, 05:19 AM
luclin is not classic ,

Ankou
08-30-2018, 09:46 PM
Luclin was classic. At least most of it. Verant developed it. People like to draw this funny little line between velious and luclin because of 1) easy ports, even though firepots and OT hammers came with Kunark, and when you account for the travel time up and back down the spire, OT hammer and firepots are just as fast, 2) the bazaar, even though it wasn't active when Luclin first launched, 3) mounts, even though jboots and travelers boots had been giving all classes run speed since the beginning, 4) cats on the moon, as though talking lizards and half darkelf/half spider people aren't equally ridiculous, or 5) some other easily dismissed reason. Luclin was classic.

onions
08-31-2018, 08:47 PM
i would be A okay with the luclin zones becoming active. All the other luclin stuff is up for debate though, but why not more zone content? even disable the loot, I just want to see some other stuff because.. why not?

Pringles
08-31-2018, 09:04 PM
Luclin is underrateed. Its when EQ raiding started to get good.

It's velious on steroids raid wise. Classic.