PDA

View Full Version : Multiquest question - Cazic Quill

Dark_Magic
08-24-2018, 01:45 AM
Hello all,

Reading through numerous Rogue guides online I came across a note in which someone states that the Cazic Quill cannot be MQ'd if either party is under level 50. I'm wondering if this is accurate.

I have the 3 droppable robes. Friend has the Robe of the Kedge. My Rogue is level 46. Can anyone confirm that the MQ will (or will not) work with a sub-50 Rogue?

Thanks

Immok
08-24-2018, 02:45 PM
I have done the mq on a 47 rogue and got my quill.

ScaringChildren
08-24-2018, 02:53 PM
I think you may be confusing the fact that you need a 50 Rogue to summon Stanos.

Bummey
08-24-2018, 03:23 PM
Stanos can not be spawned by a rogue under 50 or any other class regardless of level or faction, and the first two parchments halves (not sure about the rest?) can not be handed in to Stanos under 50.

Those are the only level restrictions that matter for the rogue epic. The final turn in (Quill, JDD, Pouch) can be done at level 1 if you can get there without running into a level 5 zoning restriction.

Immok
08-24-2018, 04:37 PM
Stanos can not be spawned by a rogue under 50 or any other class regardless of level or faction, and the first two parchments halves (not sure about the rest?) can not be handed in to Stanos under 50.

Those are the only level restrictions that matter for the rogue epic. The final turn in (Quill, JDD, Pouch) can be done at level 1 if you can get there without running into a level 5 zoning restriction.

I don't believe this applies to the parchment. I stole each piece on my 47 rogue and handed them in for the combined parchment (while someone else spawned Stanos for me to do the turn-in).

I then was able to do the next turn in to Yendar after a friend handed the book to him.

Bummey
08-24-2018, 08:09 PM
I don't believe this applies to the parchment. I stole each piece on my 47 rogue and handed them in for the combined parchment (while someone else spawned Stanos for me to do the turn-in).

I then was able to do the next turn in to Yendar after a friend handed the book to him.

Huh. I could have sworn there were level restrictions on that. I'll grab a pair and try to confirm on a low rogue.

Kesselring
08-24-2018, 08:39 PM
MQd it to my 45 rogue from my 60 iksar monk just fine (the quill not the epic).

Teako
08-24-2018, 09:29 PM
It will work. Guaranteed.

anarchy_84
08-24-2018, 10:37 PM
Confirmed. I multi quested the Cazic Quill today as a 46 Rogue. The Kedge Robe was handed in by a 54 Monk, for what it’s worth.

Also, the above note in regards to the top / bottom parchment is incorrect. I successfully picked and handed in the parchment halves as a 46 Rogue. Did the entire quest at 46 without issue. The only thing I was not able to do was spawn Stanos.

Proud owner of Ragebringer. :)

SunDrake
08-25-2018, 05:14 AM

This is correct. I had picked my pieces early on and had a 50+ ROG spawn Stanos and turned them in at 46.