PDA

View Full Version : Curious: Which class has access to the most quests?

Sillyturtle
08-29-2018, 06:30 AM
Has anyone ever asked this before? The way I figure, since there are classes like Druid who don't have things like the Ro armor quests and such, there must be other such cases where one class has access to more quests than others.

Anyone know?

ScaringChildren
08-29-2018, 08:11 AM
http://wiki.project1999.com/Class_Race_Quest_List

Rogue has the least and it's a goddamn travesty. I demand justice.

ThePeoplesBard
08-29-2018, 08:36 AM
It's hilarious how terrible the rewards are to most quests. Our addiction to this game makes us forgive a lot of flaws, but this one is probably my favorite. I have no idea why the game developers thought players would enjoy a multi-hour quest that ends in, say, a 10/35 sword. I bet most of these quests have never been done on P99 or were only done out of morbid curiosity.

ScaringChildren
08-29-2018, 08:41 AM
It's hilarious how terrible the rewards are to most quests. Our addiction to this game makes us forgive a lot of flaws, but this one is probably my favorite. I have no idea why the game developers thought players would enjoy a multi-hour quest that ends in, say, a 10/35 sword. I bet most of these quests have never been done on P99 or were only done out of morbid curiosity.

I remember doing Rogue Redemption (http://wiki.project1999.com/Rogue_Redemption). The weapon sucks but I remember needing it away because I was poor as hell.

I think my Epic was easier than that damn thing.

Dithien
08-29-2018, 08:52 AM
Probably paladin. And most of them are junk.

caveslug
08-29-2018, 01:36 PM
I love the Iksar spell quest, that you need to be level 8+. To get level 1 and 4 necro spells.

Bummey
08-29-2018, 02:20 PM

base game classic items vs velious items are vastly different in power who'd have thunk

Sillyturtle
08-29-2018, 07:10 PM
base game classic items vs velious items are vastly different in power who'd have thunk

Whether it happens or not once Rogean and Nilbog complete development on Blue, but this would be brilliant for custom content. New quests that were designed with era appropriate rewards would be absolutely fantastic.

It's quite fun to picture them announcing they've implemented a batch of quests that we all have to find and figure out. Whether you think custom content will happen or not, I think we could all agree that would be quite fun - the rush to discover new quests.

radda
08-29-2018, 07:18 PM
I agreee with the silly turtle

Droxx
08-29-2018, 07:36 PM
http://wiki.project1999.com/Class_Race_Quest_List

Rogue has the least and it's a goddamn travesty. I demand justice.

They also have the least amount of buttons to push.

ThePeoplesBard
08-29-2018, 07:38 PM

A lot of quest rewards were total junk during base game classic, too, so I'm not really sure what your point is.

Kaedain
08-30-2018, 04:34 AM
That brazen brass kilij is a magic weapon though !!

Ezrick
08-30-2018, 11:38 PM
Has anyone ever asked this before? The way I figure, since there are classes like Druid who don't have things like the Ro armor quests and such, there must be other such cases where one class has access to more quests than others.

Anyone know?

Enchanters. With all their illusions and +faction spell they can do more quests than anyone. Second would probably be bard for the same reasons.

So if you have an Erudite Enchanter like me, and you want to do some quests in Neriak or Grobb, you can do many of them if not most.

clevergirl
08-31-2018, 12:00 AM
10/35 is a really good ratio. IDK what ya'll are talking about.

ghostea
09-09-2018, 08:41 AM
A lot of quest rewards were total junk during base game classic, too, so I'm not really sure what your point is.

such as? everyone know loot tables have became rather out of date inpost-kunark era, so not sure what YOUR point is.

Swish2
09-09-2018, 10:48 PM
Whether it happens or not once Rogean and Nilbog complete development on Blue, but this would be brilliant for custom content. New quests that were designed with era appropriate rewards would be absolutely fantastic.

It's quite fun to picture them announcing they've implemented a batch of quests that we all have to find and figure out. Whether you think custom content will happen or not, I think we could all agree that would be quite fun - the rush to discover new quests.

My writing pen is ready, would be happy to contribute ^^