PDA

View Full Version : Can anything be done..

Shuhdonk
09-18-2018, 02:08 AM
Yes I am aware that I am the idiot for trying to transfer an item from one character to another by placing on the ground.. but I did it. I placed my Guantlets of Fiery Might on the ground, sat on the bag on the ground and logged out, immediately logged back in and they were gone, only person there was Cained who was eager to "help" me find them. Of course they were not there. After a few minutes I logged out suspecting him to be the person who may of taken them and logged another character on, went to Cained and inspected him, all his gear is bad except, you guessed it.. Gauntlets of Fiery Might he is wearing.. He claims some person ran into highhold and told his group to roll and he won gave him the gloves.. maybe true, maybe not, but the evidence shows otherwise imo.

Anything can be done to see if those are in fact my gloves? Even if they are anything can be done?

I already know I am going to get tons of replies that I am the idiot, i deserve it yada yada.. I get it, was not a smart idea, your wisdom has been noted.

fastboy21
09-18-2018, 07:41 PM
Please help this guy out. He sounds like good people.

Also, yesterday I lost my pre-nerf fungus staff in a ground transfer...

poofph
09-18-2018, 07:51 PM
disregard this thread, have another one already.. this is a new account that needed moderator approval as this account I lost access to my email address.

poofph
09-18-2018, 09:20 PM
Umm

Those gauntlets of fiery might...

I gave them to Cained myself, ROFL.

Fuckhead, get your facts straight.

Lazy

you can call me fuckhead and names all you want, I just stated what happened, and all the facts around would happened, if in fact he did not take them then its just bad luck that he was there, and wearing those same gloves.. I stated I will update the thread once the petition is done and we know what happened to the gloves.

Cecily
09-18-2018, 09:29 PM
Can anything be done for this fuckhead?

Swish2
09-18-2018, 10:20 PM
Has anyone seen my manastone?

arkile
09-20-2018, 04:33 AM
Cained is bad news. He's not trustworthy at all. Seen him do some very sketch stuff.

arosian
09-20-2018, 06:22 AM
This is some serious deja vu. The Matrix must be having a lot of issues lately.

Mead
09-20-2018, 08:53 AM
I got excited thinking this was a troll thread.

I quickly realized it was op not being able to figure out transfers and the forums.

https://i.imgur.com/7w6Ni6V.gif