PDA

View Full Version : Rogue Help

Gunsaw
02-17-2010, 02:15 AM
Hello - I am new to eq and there is not alot of info online for classic anymore

I spent all my pp getting Banded mail - and now am wondering what is the next armor I should be persuing - and what the Cost is

Also I picked up a Giant Snake Fang for cheap - but am wondering what the next few daggers I should get are?

I am extremely poor - selling CB belts to survive :) thanks :)

(halfling rogue)

Goobles
02-17-2010, 02:52 AM
Serrated Bone Dirks should be your next weapon, people generally give those away. If you need any help with learning a Rogue, look me up on IRC or in game. Any questions, do the same too.

Dukat
02-17-2010, 03:20 AM
you want easy stuff to get like a bloodstained mantle, executioner's hood, elf hide gloves, troll skin belt, 2 serrated bone dirks, 2x +3 str earrings, +2 str rings... theres a lot more im forgetting but none of those items are worth more than 150pp and they can contribute a lot to your bottom line dps. make sure u auction the banded and try and sell the whole set to another newbie to make ur money back. good luck!

Tryfaen
02-17-2010, 09:15 AM
Just wear banded until you replace it at various camps, I parsed DPS just as good as twinks with the shittiest gear while leveling.

As for daggers, 2x serrated bone dirk. if you cannot get them for free, you can pay 50pp each for them.

Gunsaw
02-17-2010, 01:37 PM
I shouted alot lookin to buy some Serrated Bone Dirk(s)

But I couldn't find any - is anyone able to maybe spare 1 or 2

Burlyboss
02-17-2010, 01:41 PM
I shouted alot lookin to buy some Serrated Bone Dirk(s)

But I couldn't find any - is anyone able to maybe spare 1 or 2

Send me a tell in game Gun..I think I have two sitting in the bank you can have.

Char: Burlybones - Should be on later tonight

Gunsaw
02-18-2010, 01:01 AM
So now that I have those Serrated Bone Dirks (thank you Burlybones) - what should I be saving up my pp for? like whats the order ???>???>???

Shankz
02-18-2010, 05:19 AM
The CB belts are a good thing to sell, I have made about 400pp doing that. But the problem is, rogues seem hard to lvl for me. Never can find a group, so I made a necro and shaman. Most of my gold went to my shaman..... I need to pick up my rogue again!!