PDA

View Full Version : Seeking 90% rez outside seb

Evia
10-03-2018, 02:25 PM
Hey! so a few days ago I was in seb at Disco and we had a mob fall through the floor and train us. I made it to the zone out and some how it placed me high in the sky in the middle of trak forest, and I fell to my death! I ended up finding my body by chance in the jungle by spamming /corpse, and I've pulled the corpse to the seb red orb.

I tried petitioning to a GM for a rez because of the way it placed me in the air randomly, but I heard nothing back...
If someone can 90% rez or better me I would be thrilled! and will gladly donate for your troubles!!

deezy
10-03-2018, 05:48 PM
if nobody has rezed you yet i'll be happy to

misterbonkers
10-03-2018, 05:53 PM
if nobody's gotten you, i'm more than willing

mcoy
10-03-2018, 05:54 PM
I'm standing over his body waiting for him to login:

-Mcoy

mcoy
10-03-2018, 06:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bupagiROLV8

/thread

-Mcoy

Evia
10-03-2018, 06:55 PM
Thank all of you so much for your willingness to help me out! I ended up getting a rez from Mcoy! such a awesome guy!! really appreciate it Mcoy! I even tried to tip him and he rejected my coin, Said he doesnt accept donations for rezzes! can you believe that!?

On a server where sometimes it feels like pixels and plat is all ppl care about, we have ppl like Mcoy who take time out of their day to run their ass to far out of the reach places to rez up strangers.

So impressed with some members of our community! it's not all a toxic mess!

thanks again!

stebbins99
10-04-2018, 09:51 AM
Mcoy's general helpfulness is what inspired me to roll a cleric! He's the man