PDA

View Full Version : WTB LR / MQ of Several Items

Jomar
10-03-2018, 06:33 PM
Looking to pay to loot a few items. I’ve written what I’d prefer to pay, but may be negotiable on final price-

Fourth part of an Iceclad Map off of Lodizal - 10000
+6 Dragon Talisman (aka Ayillish’s Talisman) - 9000
Scale of Hsagra off of Noble Helssen - 2500
Head of a Kromzek Spy off of a kromzek spy - 2500
Dragon Blood off of Myga - 2500
Holy Symbol of Zek x3 off of Accolyte of Zek x2 and Bloodpriest Ioukond - 2500 total

Note that the giants have the higher stat values that are found deeper on the quest page (~13k x2 and ~8k HP)
These are triggered spawns in WL.

and then am looking for an MQ/LR on Froglok Essence (Ulump), Pod of Seawater (Faydedar), and Pulsing Green Stone (Venril) to finish my Druid’s Epic up finally.

Generally available after 6pm during the week, and then can be available at most times on the weekends. Can also assist on kills with either character.

Message me here or in-game on Astizen/Jomar. Thanks much.

Jomar
10-04-2018, 06:56 PM
^

phatogre
10-04-2018, 11:37 PM
Jomar found a seller for the Kromzek Spy head LR

Jomar
10-05-2018, 12:04 AM
yeah don't want to bReAk thE bUMP ruLeS but now have looted/mq'd Scale of Hsagra, Head of a Kromzek Spy, Froglok Essence, Pod of Seawater, and Pulsing Green Stone

so still need the Lodizal map, +6 Talisman (or a First Brood), Dragon Blood off Myga, and the Phenocryst's Focus giant kills (triggered spawns that I can kite while you kill one-by-one).

Jomar
10-05-2018, 08:06 PM
^

still need +6 Talisman (or First Brood Talisman), Dragon Blood off Myga, and the Phenocryst's Focus giant kills (triggered spawns that I can kite while you kill one-by-one).

Jomar
10-06-2018, 10:46 AM
^

just down to needing the Dragon Blood off Myga and Phenocryst's Focus giant kills (though I probably have this taken care of as well).

Jomar
10-07-2018, 01:22 PM
^

still need Dragon Blood off Myga, and upping the payout for Phenocryst's Focus giant kills (triggered spawns that path to geonid caves in WL) to 4000 because it probably needs a healer and tank class to kill the Bloodpriest due to it's stupidly-high MR.

seananetsberger
11-02-2018, 03:45 PM
Myga's dragon blood is the rarest item in WW. Goodluck at 2500.... try 100k

Jan Jensen
11-03-2018, 08:50 AM
It's not necessarily rare, but it's something you need to camp yourself by killing all placeholders every 8 hours until you get Myga. But, similarly, no random person is going to volunteer to do this for 2500 - that's a "I stumbled into WW and found it up and you happened to be on" price, which is to say you might be lucky to get it in a year's time.

Anyway... old post is old.