PDA

View Full Version : Overthere Faction

busted
10-09-2018, 11:37 PM
Is overthere faction worth keeping after you get your OT hammer?

It's kind of nice being able to sell, bank and AFK in the city...

But on the flip side, loots & exp in Howling Stones is great...

Do you think OT faction is worth keeping? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Discuss

Danth
10-09-2018, 11:39 PM
I'm not a fan of the Overthere outpost. You can bank anyway, regardles of faction. You can click the banker there through the wall outside the building. Just need to be able to reach it, easily done via invisiblity. It isn't a great zone for selling/etc. All the merchants count as greedy merchants and give poor prices. If push comes to shove you can sell at the merchant off in the middle of the zone....he's still greedy but he'll deal with anyone.

Danth

Swish2
10-09-2018, 11:56 PM
If push comes to shove you can sell at the merchant off in the middle of the zone....he's still greedy but he'll deal with anyone.

Danth

That's a she Danth ^^

Personally I'd axe the faction unless you never enter KC.

Bummey
10-10-2018, 02:06 AM
Don't sell at the outpost. They'll fuckin' rip you off.

It's nice not having to IVU/sneak past the foreman and golem after hammering in but OT faction is mostly pointless one you have the hammer.

GinnasP99
10-10-2018, 09:25 AM
I kept my rogue's faction intact just because I think it's cool being non KOS as a dwarf. But yeah, there's really no point to it.

bigjeff100
10-10-2018, 10:00 AM
Exp'n in KC seems more worth it than just being able to sell at outpost.. Hammer will run ya 1.5k-2k.. IF you aren't in a guild that will just do it for free anyways.. Holler if you need some contacts for hammers, i got a few!