PDA

View Full Version : 98 is a nice number (still young) but what is this about?

Asteria
10-17-2018, 03:15 AM
Okay yes, I am still kind of an internet and forums newbie but it seems like my post count has stayed at "98" after 3 or 4 posts. �� Has anybody else experienced this phenomenon? I'm tired of taking up almost 2 backpacks worth of space with my lvl100 forumquest spells. ����������

Okay, so it just changed. Is it that posts in certain forum sections like Rants & Flames or specific threads may not influence the post count?

Thanks for your time Norrathians! ����������

Tethler
10-17-2018, 03:22 AM
Correct. RnF posts don't add to your post count.

Asteria
10-17-2018, 03:53 AM
Correct. RnF posts don't add to your post count.

Thank you! And here I was thinking that one account with the anonymous suit avatar and a post count of 0 with like 7 actual posts (RnF) I guess was either some kind of hacker or an inside joke with a moderator or something.

Well my ignorance certainly leads to some iinteresting and inadvertent hallucinations of real or dubious comedic value! ☺🤯😅😂😂

Cecily
10-17-2018, 07:53 AM
I'm so sorry if I got you sucked into this awful place, Asteria :(

Check PMs in a sec

Asteria
10-17-2018, 05:29 PM
I'm so sorry if I got you sucked into this awful place, Asteria :(

Check PMs in a sec

That's okay you poor dear. I will track you down eventually and impose my punishment of making you drink a 12 pack of soda a day. :mad:;)

d3r14k
10-17-2018, 06:49 PM
Pro tip: Don't post too much outside of RNF! Maintain your youth in post count! Be forever Kobold!

https://i.imgur.com/k7BtAwh.png

It is too late for me. Sarnak status isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Cecily
10-17-2018, 06:53 PM
That's okay you poor dear. I will track you down eventually and impose my punishment of making you drink a 12 pack of soda a day. :mad:;)

I don’t want to be fat again. :eek: