PDA

View Full Version : Those Goddamn CB Orc trains

yt2005
02-17-2010, 10:18 AM
I know it's a pain long forgotten by the decent-level players, but it still pains plenty of the newbies.

I'm pretty sure I'm still more angry at the Orcs than the people who accidentally pull 85 of them and then run screaming--oh no, I mean silently to the entrance, but I do have a little grudge.

Especially to this one halfling who did this over and over the other day. Just kept pulling and training.

On the other hand, people who have a hotkey for /shouting "CHOO CHOO... MOVE IT OR LOSE IT" make me laugh, even if I'm running panicked to the entrance because of them.

Virtuosos
02-17-2010, 01:12 PM
trains are fun :p sometimes its due to poor pathing on the mob's fault, other times (most of the time) its due to stupidity by the player....

you just gotta call them dumb and move on :D

drplump
02-18-2010, 07:54 AM
The best was the time I casted root on a frog near entrance on dead side backed up nuked him root broke and he ran through the wall in the other direction never to be seen again.

For 5 minutes until he returned with every fucking frog in the zone.

Rael
02-18-2010, 08:20 AM
Why would anyone not announce a CB train? I can think of fewer things more fun or classic than spamming a /shout TRRAAAAAAIIIIIN macro and watching everyone run for the zone.