PDA

View Full Version : PLing question

poofph
10-19-2018, 07:22 AM
Is it okay to be in one of the most popular low lvl zones and pull the entire outside to pl someone? In unrest many days in a row this is what is happening.. there are no mobs outside at all up and they keep just pulling everything constantly. People are also complaining in ooc.. this consider "legal"?

Nixtar
10-19-2018, 07:37 AM
Zone disruption is against server rules. If they play dumb about it, immediately call bullshit and petition.

poofph
10-19-2018, 07:59 AM
Zone disruption is against server rules. If they play dumb about it, immediately call bullshit and petition.

I asked and they said I could single kill of there mob of pulls.. so np.

Pringles
10-19-2018, 08:02 AM
If they have over four mobs you can pull out mobs from their kite and they can't do shit about it. Enjoy.

If not kiting to plvl then petition for disruption.

Menden
10-19-2018, 12:07 PM
Is it okay to be in one of the most popular low lvl zones and pull the entire outside to pl someone? In unrest many days in a row this is what is happening.. there are no mobs outside at all up and they keep just pulling everything constantly. People are also complaining in ooc.. this consider "legal"?

I usually ask players that are PLing in popular zones to leave. If they refuse I keep an eye on them and if I see one mob run over another player, I boot them out of the zone or suspend them. It's really shitty to PL in popular zones, especially during peak times. I didn't see any petitions last night about this...

If they have over four mobs you can pull out mobs from their kite and they can't do shit about it. Enjoy.

If not kiting to plvl then petition for disruption.

While true, if they die and a mob they didn't kill goes right for you because of social agro, don't blame them.

Cen
10-19-2018, 12:22 PM
This annoyed me in uguk when the entire zone was being pulled by a druid and his low level friend and we had a group wanting to move from scryer to ZL and the PLevel duo called it but were pulling the zone. I'm sure maybe a group member might have petitioned but I dont petition anything ever because I dont want to be a troublemaker or have some petition classified as a false petition lol

Bboboo
10-19-2018, 01:34 PM
used to be able to pl someone 1-20 in about an hour or so (in my super secret hidden pl spot) till max hit damage was patched in, sad times