PDA

View Full Version : SS key

chief pokishi
10-20-2018, 11:11 PM
So I'm planning on killing whatever his name with my Shaman to get the key for my wizard when someone tells me to just have someone with key click me thru portal and just grab CS tooth. Can this actually be done? How exactly does one get clicked thru portal to CS?

turbosilk
10-20-2018, 11:14 PM
If your in the group with someone with the key and near them when they click out with the key to CS it takes everyone nearby in the group with to CS.

Swish2
10-20-2018, 11:27 PM
I'd just get a key for the wizard, easier not to have to rely on someone else to have it in the future ^^

Canelek
10-21-2018, 01:20 AM
It’s pretty easy to get the key.

Either kill Ziglark or if you have faction get the quest from him. Wenglawks will eventually wander to the tunnel towards EW. Not sure what time, but he will. Definitely don’t try to hand the note/pp to him when he is in noble house. You’ll be spanked.

Foxplay
10-21-2018, 01:24 AM
Just kill Ziglark

Even on my characters ally to CoV i just killed Ziglark to get key, taking the plat to wenglek is a waste of plat and time (unless you do it for personal amusement / acheivement of actually doing the quest)

Busher
10-21-2018, 06:47 AM
He's a wizard. Once he gets the tooth he'll never have to be clicked thru again. Ziglark is not hard to kill though. it can be a small convenience having a key for a porter but it's also one extra thing to carry around.