PDA

View Full Version : WTS Circlet of Shadow

ap3suit
03-30-2011, 02:29 AM
SOLD

ap3suit
03-30-2011, 10:21 AM
BUMP send me offers ill start it at 70k.

Pyrocat
03-30-2011, 10:44 AM
lol

One Tin Soldier
03-30-2011, 12:03 PM
Could someone explain to me why people think this thing is such a big deal? The stats suck. Yes, it give a freebie clickable invis spell but SKs and Necros get that spell anyway so it's not like it gives them an ability they didn't have before.

Honestly I don't see what the fuss is about. I play a necro and I wouldn't pay 100 platinum for that thing.

Pheer
03-30-2011, 12:05 PM
Could someone explain to me why people think this thing is such a big deal? The stats suck. Yes, it give a freebie clickable invis spell but SKs and Necros get that spell anyway so it's not like it gives them an ability they didn't have before.

Honestly I don't see what the fuss is about. I play a necro and I wouldn't pay 100 platinum for that thing.

because its the prenerf right now

the problem in their cunning plan of locking down the camp is that it doesnt get nerfed until velious

Yilza Moosik
03-30-2011, 12:07 PM

Well its instant invis, which is very nice - but I agree, thats about it. The circlet is common and will be dropping for the next year before getting nerfed, so the server will be flooded with it.

I would pay 100pp for it though. 70k - not so much ;)

Bruuce
03-30-2011, 12:25 PM
ill buy for 1k pst or pm. i can even meet you at rokgus camp so you can keep poopsockin

Hobby
03-30-2011, 12:28 PM
Lol, I enjoy reading these threads.

Fobbon
03-30-2011, 12:33 PM
Yilza beat me to it... I was going to offer 70 :)

Bruuce
03-30-2011, 12:43 PM
dont get it twisted, after these get nerfed a few months after velious, they do become one of the most highly sought after items for necro/sk and would be well worth 70k if you didnt pick one up by then. its just funny theyre trying to sell these for that much when we still got at least a year before the nerf comes. i promise theyre not gonna be able to keep loly botted down there for that long =)

senna
03-30-2011, 12:47 PM
CoS for 70k?

This item is invaluable.. I cant even make an offer.. how about i zuhk ya dik for it?

Daldolma
03-30-2011, 12:49 PM

It's a huge deal. It's game-changing for a necro or SK. If you FD with a KoS mob right next to you, you can stand up and clicky-invis immediately, before the mob has time to aggro you. Instead of having to wait for the mob to path away, or having to flop away and absorb hits, you FD and you're immediately in the clear. Further, you can keep yourself invis'd at all times, since with no casting time, you can re-invis on the run. Never worry about invis breaking again.

However, the utility of the item doesn't have anything to do with the rarity of the item. The fact is, the item is a fairly common drop off of an easily solo-able mob and it will continue to drop for, at an absolute minimum, 6 months. It's not a viable plat camp at this point. If it's camped 24 hours a day, you're going to be pumping about 10 CoS's into the server every day. After a week, you're looking at 70 CoS's. After a month, 280. And it's only usable by two classes. Every level 30+ necro and SK on the server is going to have one of these by the time it gets nerfed.

It's worth ~10k today, just because it's extremely useful and you'll have it a month before it becomes *really* easy to get. But in 3 months, it's a 2k item.

Xadion
03-30-2011, 01:01 PM
Whats been said ^^^^

Yes its a great item for SK/Necro...but its a fairly common drop from a lower level camp... the locket is more valuable for its drop term and the idol of throned is the great ranged for meelee throughout kunark...even then...its not really crazy plat

its crazy plat bc TR camped it 24/7 and now TMO is doing it and price fixing.

10k okay reasionable for a oh oh new item... 100k pfft

Bruuce
03-30-2011, 01:16 PM
yeah idol was the cash camp after locket was nerfed and anyone who did idol camp knows youre gonna typically see a few of these before you get an idol. i wouldnt worry too much about the price fixing even if tmo thinks theyre gonna get every single cos between now and velious. i mean this dudes asking half of what eccezan was pretending he got, less than 24 hours later. if they keep reducing the asking price by half every day im sure theyll actually sell one here in a few days

baalzy
03-30-2011, 01:42 PM
I'm not entirely sure the statement that you can stand up against a KoS mob and instantly invis is even accurate. At least not on any mob higher than 35 which has a chance of remembering you if you stand up right after after a FD, since you'll still be on the hate list and mobs don't give a two shilling shit if you're invis or not as long as they've still got hate.

If they can make 10k+ on this item, let the bozos with too much plat spend it.

I certainly wouldn't ever pay more than 1k for this thing, even after it gets replaced with the nerfed one.

Pescador
03-30-2011, 01:49 PM
yeah idol was the cash camp after locket was nerfed and anyone who did idol camp knows youre gonna typically see a few of these before you get an idol. i wouldnt worry too much about the price fixing even if tmo thinks theyre gonna get every single cos between now and velious. i mean this dudes asking half of what eccezan was pretending he got, less than 24 hours later. if they keep reducing the asking price by half every day im sure theyll actually sell one here in a few days

LOL @ "pretending he got"

It's hilarious how butthurt you are that you couldn't roll into the camp and immediately get a CoS. You are trolling every single thread that mentions TMO that you can find. 10 of your last 14 posts have been trash talking TMO in three different threads. We get it - you are mad that you can't get a circlet until we are done with the camp. But get this through your head: some people have a lot of money, and are willing to pay well for rare items. If someone wants a circlet now, they have to pay well for it. How is that difficult for you to understand? Just because you don't have hundreds of thousands of plat doesn't mean that others do not. And for some people, a class-defining item that is currently unavailable except through us is worth it. You can wait and get yours later, just don't spend days whining about it on forums, because throwing a tantrum just makes you look ridiculous. At least the moderators shut you down when you tried to troll our guild thread.

But I'm sure that in your mind, we have this elaborate scheme to pretend to sell items on the forums.

Daldolma
03-30-2011, 01:52 PM
Obviously if you're still on the hate list, you need to wait to clear aggro. But I've used it on live, and yes -- you can stand up and invis before a KoS mob within aggro range has time to aggro you.

If you're downplaying the usefulness of the item, you're mistaken. It's game-changing. If there were only going to be 20 on the server, it'd be worth 100k and I'd be glad to pay it. But it's not rare at all, it doesn't get nerfed for a longggg time, and TMO can only raid Droga for so long before they look for a bit more of a challenge. Rumor has it Split Paw is currently preparing for a TMO invasion. Stock up on Split Paw Hide Tunics before it's too late.

Cars
03-30-2011, 01:57 PM
its crazy plat bc TR camped it 24/7 and now TMO is doing it and price fixing.

TMO Has held the camp since launch, get your facts straight son.

senna
03-30-2011, 01:58 PM
you can't get a circlet until we are done with the camp. But get this through your head: some people have a lot of money, and are willing to pay well for rare items. If someone wants a circlet now, they have to pay well for it..

oh my god you are annoying

Ozz
03-30-2011, 02:36 PM
I'm not entirely sure the statement that you can stand up against a KoS mob and instantly invis is even accurate. At least not on any mob higher than 35 which has a chance of remembering you if you stand up right after after a FD, since you'll still be on the hate list and mobs don't give a two shilling shit if you're invis or not as long as they've still got hate.

If they can make 10k+ on this item, let the bozos with too much plat spend it.

I certainly wouldn't ever pay more than 1k for this thing, even after it gets replaced with the nerfed one.

Yes, you can stand up and use it and lose aggro if you time it right, because using the CoS turns you indifferent again before the mob has a chance to know you are up and attack you. If you dont click it fast enough, they will attack you whether you are invis or not.

impact
03-30-2011, 02:52 PM
game changing item my balls. CoS should have been named PoS

UrsusMajor
03-30-2011, 02:57 PM
And for some people, a class-defining item that is currently unavailable except through us is worth it. You

No it's not. It is definitely a class defining item and I have one on my Live necro but at the moment I'm not paying 100k for that thing as that is ridiculous right now. It's a nice convienence but necros and SK's can get by without it.

I paid 20k for mine back in 2003, two years after it was nerfed. If someone wants to be a retard and pay 100k for a common dropped item, just because your guild is poopsocking up the camp and trying to corner the market on the items there, they are just plain dumb.

mwatt
03-30-2011, 03:47 PM

It's hilarious how butthurt you are that you couldn't roll into the camp and immediately get a CoS. You are trolling every single thread that mentions TMO that you can find. 10 of your last 14 posts have been trash talking TMO in three different threads. We get it - you are mad that you can't get a circlet until we are done with the camp. But get this through your head: some people have a lot of money, and are willing to pay well for rare items. If someone wants a circlet now, they have to pay well for it. How is that difficult for you to understand? Just because you don't have hundreds of thousands of plat doesn't mean that others do not. And for some people, a class-defining item that is currently unavailable except through us is worth it. You can wait and get yours later, just don't spend days whining about it on forums, because throwing a tantrum just makes you look ridiculous. At least the moderators shut you down when you tried to troll our guild thread.

But I'm sure that in your mind, we have this elaborate scheme to pretend to sell items on the forums.

If TMO happens to hold the camp and chain pass it onto other TMO members in order for those who want them to obtain a COS, or other nice item, I think that is fine.

On the other hand, if they are intentionally holding the camp and locking others out just so they can farm multiples of these items, I think that is anti-social and reprehensible and not what fantasy MMORPG should be all about.

Cars
03-30-2011, 03:48 PM
If TMO happens to hold the camp and chain pass it onto other TMO members in order for those who want them to obtain a COS, or other nice item, I think that is fine.

On the other hand, if they are intentionally holding the camp and locking others out just so they can farm multiples of these items, I think that is anti-social and reprehensible and not what fantasy MMORPG should be all about.

Welcome to P99. What would you do if you found a sports almanac from the future??

Lelroni
03-30-2011, 03:58 PM
Welcome to P99. What would you do if you found a sports almanac from the future??

http://www.popmatters.com/images/blog_art/b/bttfbluray1.jpg

DrukNecro
03-30-2011, 04:37 PM
If someone wants a circlet now, they have to pay well for it. How is that difficult for you to understand?

I suggest a new community-wide pricing scheme.

If you are a member of TMO and want to buy something I'm selling, the price is double for you.

If you are a member of TMO and want to sell something to me, the most you'll get is half of market value.

If a guild intends to treat their fellow players like this, then the community ought to stand up and make sure joining that guild carries some sort of penalty. Reap what you sow, bitches.

Grimble
03-30-2011, 04:40 PM

If you are a member of TMO and want to buy something I'm selling, the price is double for you.

If you are a member of TMO and want to sell something to me, the most you'll get is half of market value.

If a guild intends to treat their fellow players like this, then the community ought to stand up and make sure joining that guild carries some sort of penalty. Reap what you sow, bitches.

Agreed!

Cars
03-30-2011, 04:43 PM

Because TMO is the first to do this sort of thing right? Individual people have never tried to sell stuff for an inflated price regardless of their guild? In real life things never cost more when they first come out...right?

Nobody has said anything or done anything to wrong "their fellow player" all that is being done here is the same thing thats being done with all items that are being dropped right now. if you want the item for cheaper, wait until the cost goes down and stop crying.

DrukNecro
03-30-2011, 04:55 PM
Because TMO is the first to do this sort of thing right? Individual people have never tried to sell stuff for an inflated price regardless of their guild? In real life things never cost more when they first come out...right?

Yeah, but you know what? This isn't real life. This is an emulated server with a thousand people on at a time. With 6 billion of us you know a distinct percentage of people will be assholes, and will get away with it due to sheer numbers. With 1000 people we all know who the assholes are, and could easily weed them out with a simple, concentrated community effort.

Vonkaar
03-30-2011, 04:57 PM
But... are they really planning on locking down the camp all the way until Velious?

whoah

Cars
03-30-2011, 05:07 PM
Yeah, but you know what? This isn't real life. This is an emulated server with a thousand people on at a time. With 6 billion of us you know a distinct percentage of people will be assholes, and will get away with it due to sheer numbers. With 1000 people we all know who the assholes are, and could easily weed them out with a simple, concentrated community effort.

Your arguing Economics and your fingers are going to start to hurt if you plan on posting on every thread that comes up where someone is to your standards "over charging" for items. Whether its Billions or thousands of people, when a new item comes out or there are limited numbers available to the market it is going to be more valuable. When more and more become available and to larger groups of people those prices will go down. Its as simple as that.

But if you think you are the peoples champion and hold that much sway over Norrath as we know it then start the uprising! My bets on me still getting ports and such.

P.S: I am not sticking up for TMO because I am in it and I am not starting a flame war. The idea is just preposterous and the reasoning behind why you think TMO should be singled out against is absurd.

Cars
03-30-2011, 05:07 PM
But... are they really planning on locking down the camp all the way until Velious?

whoah

Clearly not...

Supreme
03-30-2011, 05:11 PM
This thing will be so farmed out...that it will be near worthless...

Runed Fighters Staff on the other hand...

stonebeard22
03-30-2011, 05:14 PM
Yeah the drop rate wasn't really that bad. If anything, keeping these mobs perma dead is only going to put more into the market and they will be worth nothing... There are only so many necros/sks out there. Not like its a manastone/hp regen item.

Rasah
03-30-2011, 05:22 PM
If anything, keeping these mobs perma dead is only going to put more into the market and they will be worth nothing... There is a destroy button. I'm just sayin'.

DrukNecro
03-30-2011, 05:31 PM
When more and more become available and to larger groups of people those prices will go down. Its as simple as that.

It should be that simple, and for many people it is. Notice that tons of Kunark gear is selling, and as you've pointed out (correctly), much of it is selling for more than its future market value due to current scarcity.

Now look at the odd item out, the CoS. Instead of recognizing the current scarcity and negotiating a reasonable premium as a result, you're banding together to guarantee the current scarcity, then demanding an order of magnitude higher than even the inflated price of the item ought to be.

One of these is playing the market. The other is being an asshole. Don't try to pretend you're just a middle-man to an economic normality.

Loly Taa
03-30-2011, 05:44 PM
The funniest part about this thread is I don't even know who this person selling the CoS is. We assume it's the person we sold the first one to, and yes it was for a rather nice sum. I can assure you that this sales thread is not started by any TMO member to my knowledge.

We don't intend to hold it until Velious and we're not trying to be dicks- there are no circlets being destroyed, no one has multiples, proceeds from the sales of the first few circlets are going to guildbank for peridots, portstones, potions. Nothing malicious about it.

Since noone really knows the story there's already one non-TMO we've hooked up with a circlet for being a cool guy, but I don't wanna call him out and get him in trouble with his guild. If you're not an arrogant ass then perhaps just speaking with us is a better way to go about getting what you want when we're involved.

Cars
03-30-2011, 05:48 PM
It should be that simple, and for many people it is. Notice that tons of Kunark gear is selling, and as you've pointed out (correctly), much of it is selling for more than its future market value due to current scarcity.

Now look at the odd item out, the CoS. Instead of recognizing the current scarcity and negotiating a reasonable premium as a result, you're banding together to guarantee the current scarcity, then demanding an order of magnitude higher than even the inflated price of the item ought to be.

One of these is playing the market. The other is being an asshole. Don't try to pretend you're just a middle-man to an economic normality.

A few points to be made on this. The CoS is not the only item thats not hitting the market, it just sounds like its the only item you want that isn't. We are not "banding" together in conspiracy to poop a camp for over a year, the CoS is a circumstantial drop and whether it dropped there or not, we still would have been there for the far more desirable items. When it opens up you can compete against everyone else who wants one and until then people will take advantage of its scarcity as would be expected on this server.

Cars
03-30-2011, 05:49 PM
Also sorry to Kindo for derailing his ECT thread!

ap3suit
03-30-2011, 06:06 PM
Just don't get it moved to RnF and its all gravy :)

Hasbinbad
03-30-2011, 06:14 PM
the problem in their cunning plan of locking down the camp is that it doesnt get nerfed until velious
Best post in thread. I lol'd irl @ "cunning plan."

Nuggie
03-30-2011, 06:20 PM
WTB locket nerf.

Bruuce
03-30-2011, 07:27 PM

i could care less that my wifes lvl 24 necro that she only plays atm while im 'powerleveling' her doesnt have a cos. any trolling ive done with your guild was solely for my own amusement because i find it very funny the lengths your guild is going to poopsock this camp. especially considering how terrible your guild is. maybe you think having your melee all bound at firepot room and not letting any other guilds get a locket will somehow give you enough of an advantage to finally beat them to a raid target or something. maybe you guys are so jaded from coming in last place through all of vanilla youre using this as a pathetic attempt to 'stick it to' everyone else. idk. maybe if you and your guild didnt act like fucking morons with every goddamn person you come in contact with you wouldnt have so many people openly mocking you on every thread one of your scrub members creates.

what i do know is no one bid or paid anywhere close to 145k like ecc was claiming he got. that can be easily seen by his thread he made where he edited out his '145k current bid' when he realized 'oh shit my plan to reduce the price from 250k to 145k didnt work, still no bids'. and can be further noticed from loly saying that this seller was prob the same person who bought it from him. so grats on finding a retard who thought he could buy for a, what im assuming was still an outlandish price atm(but under 70k), and turn around and sell it for more. but yeah thanks for the advice. i will happily just farm one myself later because its one of the easiest camps in game for an awesome item

Hobby
03-30-2011, 08:04 PM
People can sell for prices they deem appropriate...I, personally, would never pay more than 10k for an item like this AFTER its been nerfed...but then again, I would never pay more than 20k for a manastone -shrug-

Value is in the eyes of the individuals. .

Eccezan
03-30-2011, 08:13 PM
This is the most entertaining thread of the day, unfortunately its regressed to a pissing contest. Believe what you'd like "Kateausten". There is no advantage for the guild to lie about values we've achieved for items in game, and your bitterness just shows your terrible true colors.

The only CoS that TMO has sold went for 120k. Whether this upsets you terribly or you feel any party is in the transaction is a genius or an idiot is irrelevant.

GG.

Eccezan HEDS
Officer of <The Mystical Order>

Duskoy
03-30-2011, 08:24 PM
This is the most entertaining thread of the day, unfortunately its regressed to a pissing contest. Believe what you'd like "Kateausten". There is no advantage for the guild to lie about values we've achieved for items in game, and your bitterness just shows your terrible true colors.

The only CoS that TMO has sold went for 120k. Whether this upsets you terribly or you feel any party is in the transaction is a genius or an idiot is irrelevant.

GG.

Eccezan HEDS
Officer of <The Mystical Order>

I thought the bid was at 145 then went to 150k? 150k does not equal 120k IMO, so someone is lying here

Eccezan
03-30-2011, 08:27 PM
I thought the bid was at 145 then went to 150k? 150k does not equal 120k IMO, so someone is lying here

There is no lying involved. There were multiple bidders on the item, and we accepted an offer that performed at 120k. Maybe you should get back to your "Hardy Boys" books if you are interested in uncovering secret conspiracies, because people really care. Really.

Duskoy
03-30-2011, 08:29 PM
There is no lying involved. There were multiple bidders on the item, and we accepted an offer that performed at 120k. Maybe you should get back to your "Hardy Boys" books if you are interested in uncovering secret conspiracies, because people really care. Really.

But why accept an offer for 120k when you had a bidder at 145k then one at 150k, makes no sense to Mr Hardy

Duskoy
03-30-2011, 08:30 PM
unless you were making up "bids" to raise the price

Bruuce
03-30-2011, 08:45 PM
yeah what possible benefit could you guys get by lying about what youre selling items that only your guild is selling? i dont know why your guild thinks im so bitter because i have to wait a week to get one. i dont care, i just think your guilds a joke thats all.

Pescador
03-30-2011, 08:45 PM
Never, in the history of P99, has a bid been made on the forums and then not followed through. Every bidder is honest, and nobody ever backs out.

Thus, the only logical conclusion is that TMO was making up numbers to inflate the bid. Or they never sold one at all. Kateausten has channeled his Sherlock Holmes and uncovered the nefarious plot to falsify CoS prices!!!!

It's hilarious because I happened to be grouped with the guy who bought CoS at the moment he purchased it. I copy/pasted this straight from my logs (named changed for anonymity!)

[Tue Mar 29 19:13:13 2011] XXXXX tells the group, 'i just bought a circlet of shadow'
[Tue Mar 29 19:13:23 2011] You tell your party, 'how much?'
[Tue Mar 29 19:13:30 2011] XXXXX tells the group, 'i cant discose price'
[Tue Mar 29 19:13:35 2011] You say to your guild, 'lol someone in our group said he just bought the circlet of shadow'
[Tue Mar 29 19:13:36 2011] Tugger tells the group, 'sure just tell us a number'
[Tue Mar 29 19:13:40 2011] XXXXX tells the group, 'over 100k'
[Tue Mar 29 19:14:02 2011] Tugger tells the group, 'haha whyd u pay so much'
[Tue Mar 29 19:14:12 2011] XXXXX tells the group, 'cause its an amazing item'

senna
03-30-2011, 08:47 PM
tell us who it is so we can all laugh at him :D

Bruuce
03-30-2011, 09:23 PM
Never, in the history of P99, has a bid been made on the forums and then not followed through. Every bidder is honest, and nobody ever backs out.

Thus, the only logical conclusion is that TMO was making up numbers to inflate the bid. Or they never sold one at all. Kateausten has channeled his Sherlock Holmes and uncovered the nefarious plot to falsify CoS prices!!!!

It's hilarious because I happened to be grouped with the guy who bought CoS at the moment he purchased it. I copy/pasted this straight from my logs (named changed for anonymity!)

[Tue Mar 29 19:13:13 2011] XXXXX tells the group, 'i just bought a circlet of shadow'
[Tue Mar 29 19:13:23 2011] You tell your party, 'how much?'
[Tue Mar 29 19:13:30 2011] XXXXX tells the group, 'i cant discose price'
[Tue Mar 29 19:13:35 2011] You say to your guild, 'lol someone in our group said he just bought the circlet of shadow'
[Tue Mar 29 19:13:36 2011] Tugger tells the group, 'sure just tell us a number'
[Tue Mar 29 19:13:40 2011] XXXXX tells the group, 'over 100k'
[Tue Mar 29 19:14:02 2011] Tugger tells the group, 'haha whyd u pay so much'
[Tue Mar 29 19:14:12 2011] XXXXX tells the group, 'cause its an amazing item'

lol my b bro, like i said i could care less about cos and if and what it sold for. i just found it suspicious how he edited out his current offer bid and never replaced it with another. because typically with a highly sought after item, with multiple bids, you keep the current bid updated. not just keep updating going once, going twice, ect with some myterious silent auction type shit. i just didnt understand why he all of a sudden took the current prices/bids off. but thats cool man grats on taking advantage of that poor shmub. im sure if he actually worked for that plat(unlikely) hell be /wristing in a few weeks. i was looking at your logs and i found it funny because i was in a group with a TMO alt around the same time. i /logd it obv cause i do this anytime people talk to me incase i need it for future proof of something:

[Tue Mar 29 19:13:13 2011] XXXXX tells the group, 'god i wish my guild would stop poopsicking rokgus camp'
[Tue Mar 29 19:13:23 2011] You tell your party, 'yeah seems like a huge waste of time considering you guys dont do very much on this server besides annoy everyone'
[Tue Mar 29 19:13:30 2011] XXXXX tells the group, 'yeah i know but its mandatory raid if youre on or you get guildremoved'
[Tue Mar 29 19:13:33 2011] You tell your party, 'sucks bro, prayin 4u'
[Tue Mar 29 19:13:40 2011] XXXXX tells the group, 'its ok once i get this toon to 60 im gonna join fusion, its be nice to finally down a raid mob or two =)'

Loly Taa
03-30-2011, 09:27 PM
hahaha that's totally false, it's not mandatory nor have we ever threatened to guildremove anyone for not going. Plenty of people haven't, people are there because there are many items at that camp that they desire.

Sounds like someone else is making stuff up now!

Bruuce
03-30-2011, 09:30 PM
loly i would never lie to you

Badmartigan
03-30-2011, 09:34 PM
so if the server goes down the camp can open back up... just wait for it brews

Bruuce
03-30-2011, 09:36 PM
yeah that or just wait till next week

Loly Taa
03-30-2011, 09:42 PM
Nah, you guys haven't been around lately? 20 minute grace period to reclaim camps. They're sick of dealing with the bickering, I can't recall any petitions filed by any TMO members at our camp since the start of Kunark, now petitions started by others I'm not so sure of...

and if you're not lying about said person wanting to join Fusion at 60, I don't care. I have mad respect for those guys. People always assume we hate everyone, we really don't- If we're not your thing then by all means please find what is.

Bruuce
03-30-2011, 09:44 PM
its a log bro, how could i be lying?

Happyfeet
03-31-2011, 12:33 AM
We also farmed ST then woke the sleeper. Well some of us...

Mcbard
03-31-2011, 01:24 AM
Lol.. how is an EC thread 6 pages long, and why does anyone with a brain think TMO is actually planning or caring about locking down the CoS camp? TMO is only in Droga for the lockets to get melee bound in TD.. CoS is a perk.

Edit: 7!

Bruuce
03-31-2011, 07:57 AM
Lol.. how is an EC thread 6 pages long, and why does anyone with a brain think TMO is actually planning or caring about locking down the CoS camp? TMO is only in Droga for the lockets to get melee bound in TD.. CoS is a perk.

Edit: 7!

Prob because theyre going out of their way to keep all the PHs/named down that drop cos that arent even in rokgus camp, not letting anyone else have PH/named that drops cos, and members have already admitted to destroying extra cos they get to artificially drive the price up for the members who have a cos they wanna try to sell. Everyone knows this wont be an issue once locket of escape is removed, thats not the point. They have literally killed every PH/named in that wing on every spawn cycle since kunark was released. You think its a coincidence that only 2 have hit the market for ridiculously high prices? Its an uncommon drop from an uncommon spawn

UrsusMajor
03-31-2011, 09:21 AM
I certainly hope TMO enjoys their new found reputation.

Extunarian
03-31-2011, 09:24 AM
and if you're not lying about said person wanting to join Fusion at 60, I don't care. I have mad respect for those guys. People always assume we hate everyone, we really don't- If we're not your thing then by all means please find what is.

You do realize that Bruuce just copied and edited Pescador 's post....right?

Bruuce
03-31-2011, 09:28 AM
You do realize that Bruuce just copied and edited Pescador 's post....right?

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhh

Psionide
03-31-2011, 09:47 AM
why can't people just shut the fuck up and play a game? a game!

Alarti0001
03-31-2011, 09:51 AM
Prob because theyre going out of their way to keep all the PHs/named down that drop cos that arent even in rokgus camp, not letting anyone else have PH/named that drops cos, and members have already admitted to destroying extra cos they get to artificially drive the price up for the members who have a cos they wanna try to sell. Everyone knows this wont be an issue once locket of escape is removed, thats not the point. They have literally killed every PH/named in that wing on every spawn cycle since kunark was released. You think its a coincidence that only 2 have hit the market for ridiculously high prices? Its an uncommon drop from an uncommon spawn

Lol submit proof plz :)

UrsusMajor
03-31-2011, 01:18 PM
Lol submit proof plz :)

Submit proof that TMO is poopsocking Droga? Why, everyone knows this already.

I got to Droga shortly after Kunark launched (I crashed on the first raft over) and TMO was already there when I got to the camp.

I asked if they would spending the evening or weekend camping the spot and was told that they would be there for at least the first week if not longer.

Needless to say, I left and haven't been back since.

As for them destroying items, if they are it's really dumb, IMO but to each their own.

I'm just waiting till TMO's poopsocks are completely full to get my CoS.

Also, anyone paying 100k+ for the CoS is just really dumb as I highly doubt TMO will poopsock droga for the next 6 months (ya never know though). The CoS wasn't even worth 100k 2yrs after it was nerfed on Live so paying 100k+ for an item now that they will probably be able to get easily in a month or so is kind of dumb, in my opinion.

ap3suit
04-01-2011, 11:37 PM
PM with offers.

Itap
01-19-2013, 08:13 PM
TMO, poopsocking CoS's

Doin it big