PDA

View Full Version : Project1999's chaaotic Halloween event from 2010

HydroPonics
10-31-2018, 10:29 PM
8 years ago tonight, things got very chaotic in the Commons and Gfay. Werewolves and other such mobs were systematically spawned in these zones with loots that were worth dying, arguing, and pestering the GM's to no end over. Most of the items, if not all, were already not dropping anymore in the server. These were items a lvl 50+ player would have if any. I was a young half-elf warrior. probably around level 30 or so, with crafted armor. What i got were 3 peices of Lustrous Russet (Vambraces, bracer, greaves) anyone wearing LR were players in P1999's early days.

IT didn't come easy. There was mass chaos, hysteria, bickering about loot rights, and even ninja looting. I was accused of "Ninja Looting" after the event was over, but later on that was dropped on the accouint that the spawn halloween mobs were killed by anyone and looted by anyone. If you killed a mob and didn't loot it before the timer let someone else loot it someone else would swipe it. Everyone was doing this. under normal circumstances you may get banned but this event reminded the people that run the server that they wouldn't do it again anytime soon, if ever. I bet they got tells for weeks after the event.

I wish i had screenshots from the event. There were a vast number of items that i have never seen before and they don't drop in the server anywhere, but i will always have my Lustrous Russet to remind me.

Anyone around remember this?

Vlor Lord
11-01-2018, 01:03 AM
Yep good times

Vlor Lord - Necro
Stylet Sicario - Rogue
from Dark Ascension

azeth
11-01-2018, 05:30 AM
I hated that event because I didn't get any LR. I think all of us losers were just salty.

solodeath
11-01-2018, 07:58 AM
Yep good times

Vlor Lord - Necro
Stylet Sicario - Rogue
from Dark Ascension

Long time since I have seen that name Vlor!

Minten <3