PDA

View Full Version : WTS Coldain Ring 10 MQ

Trexller
11-01-2018, 02:13 PM
needed to reword this ad

I will trigger the 10th Ring War, and then MQ my ring with the Narandi Head that you looted. This is a Bring Your Own Raid Force Type Deal.

Its 75k whether you win or lose the ring war.

Jan Jensen
11-01-2018, 04:06 PM
So, if a person/raid were to lose war, you would keep both your ring and 75k? :confused:

snyder43
11-01-2018, 05:03 PM
What if YOU screw up when controlling the dwarves? Will I get my money back?

Trexller
11-01-2018, 06:32 PM
Yeah if you lose the ring war I still get paid.

AFAIK I can just stand near thurg repeating For The Dain Attack, so the dwarves stay near thurg and kill off the errant giant that makes it that far.

I am selling this dirt cheap. So my involvement in this event will be minimal. Ideally someone else does the commands.

enjchanter
11-01-2018, 06:34 PM
Yeah if you lose the ring war I still get paid.

AFAIK I can just stand near thurg repeating For The Dain Attack, so the dwarves stay near thurg and kill off the errant giant that makes it that far.

I am selling this dirt cheap. So my involvement in this event will be minimal. Ideally someone else does the commands.

If you turn in your ring you have to control the dwarves and also there's is alot more effort involved in controlling them than what you mentioned.

Trexller
11-01-2018, 06:49 PM
I am familiar with the process, no risk with the dwarves

They will rally around you for the length of the war if directed without a target

smitho1984
11-01-2018, 07:11 PM
I am familiar with the process, no risk with the dwarves

They will rally around you for the length of the war if directed without a target

You don't just stand in front of Thurgadin, you have to control them and take them to one of the 5 spawn points in order to kill the force before another one spawns. The spawns are timed so they don't care if you haven't defeated the prior spawn and by then you have more than you can handle. If you let ANY giant get basically past Sentry Badain hut you're screwed. The Giants will ignore you and any aggro and one step into Thurgadin and the war is failed. So, you saying you just keep the dwarves in front of Thurgadin that would be incorrect bud. Not trying to down your sale, just trying g to shed light on the ordeal.

Trexller
11-01-2018, 07:52 PM
I have been reliably informed by multiple sources that this trick about repeating "For the Dain" Attack won't work.

So I will be following the ring war playbook step by step

Thanks for the info guys

smitho1984
11-01-2018, 08:09 PM
It works and is necessary for a successful Ring War. The macro you will need line for line is as follows.
Line 1: /attack off
Line 2: /target Zrelik
Line 3: /say For the Dain, attack!

That macro is to be spammed by the quester approximately every 3 seconds for the entirety of the war. ~90min. You should have spotters at East pop, West pop, south pop and spire pop east of river. There's alot to this that you won't find in the Ring War thread that you'll discover through experience. But I won't give all my secrets here today. Good luck.

Trexller
11-01-2018, 08:57 PM
Now i have people on both sides saying follow the playbook, or that the Spam trick does work.

So the person who buys this MQ will decide how I handle the dwarves

smitho1984
11-01-2018, 09:05 PM
8Lol dude, you have to do the spam...It's not a trick. But you don't stand in front of Thurgadin the whole time doing it. You have to literally mobilize the dwaves around half the zone. I honestly think you need more experience before you attempt this, and btw the lowest I've seen it done is with 38 people. 45 lvl 60s is prescribed to be safe and class makeup is critical.

snyder43
11-02-2018, 09:43 AM
I pay you 75k, you botch the ring war because of the "minimal effort" that you say you will put in, you keep your ring and my 75k...

Sounds fair!

There is no way I am going to risk 75k with someone who has never controlled the dwarves during a ring war before.

Trexller
11-02-2018, 02:08 PM
nah if I fail to control the dwarves im not taking any plat. The post says if YOU lose, then I still win.

Jan Jensen
11-02-2018, 03:13 PM
Unless you're fielding 100 players, dwarf control is a huge part of winning the ring war. That being said, anyone with a 9th ring can control the dwarves.

kaydin
11-02-2018, 10:16 PM
Dont buy this guys MQ unless you like giving away money for nothing in return....����