PDA

View Full Version : New Wiki Feature: Epic Quest Checkboxes

loramin
11-05-2018, 05:39 PM
In my never-ending quest to improve the wiki I recently added a new feature that anyone working on their epic quest might find helpful. If you visit any class's epic quest page in the wiki, you will find that the "to do list" at the top now has working checkboxes. Just click on the row for that "to do item" and the box will be checked.

But of course, it'd be a hassle to have to keep checking those boxes, so I wired everything up to your browser's local storage. What this means is that when you check a box, it will stay checked ... but only on your computer, and only until you do something like clear your cache. In other words, the checkmarks will normally last longer than it takes you to complete your epic, but if you clear your cache, reinstall your browser, or do anything like that, don't blame me when they disappear.

Hopefully this feature will make it easier for everyone to keep track of what they need to do for their epics, and if you run in to any problems just reply here or shoot me a PM. Also, if you can think of any other "to do lists" in the wiki that could benefit from the new checkboxes, reply here with the URL/page, and I'll convert it when I have time.

bigjeff100
11-05-2018, 06:11 PM
Nicely done Loramin!!!

ScaringChildren
11-05-2018, 06:15 PM
Thx daddy