PDA

View Full Version : Statistics of 48 Wooly Spider Silk Net farm

spoof2424
11-16-2018, 05:33 PM
Try Red

kuuky
11-16-2018, 06:16 PM
Very interesting post. I see that you were very successful at acquiring that which you set out to get. You really kept my attention while I read thru all that data. I was always wondering what it would be like if I tried to farm some nets. My word I just can't wait until you accomplish this feat again assuming of course you would ever want to. Hats off to you bro. Oh and by the way I did try Red multiple times and it SUCKS.

Tethler
11-16-2018, 09:17 PM
Try Red

no

Samaritan
11-17-2018, 09:50 PM
So I play both servers and will attempt to describe my impression of each. This is only from my subjective experience...

Playing on blue is like being in a city. People everywhere and some are good, some are bad. Most will help you out, if even for a price. Wander around and do what you like where you can. Find a crew to run with and have some fun.

Playing on red is like being in that same city after an apocalyptic even has taken place, killing 95% of the population. Further, most of the survivors are subhuman miscreants who make your usual scum-of-the-earth type person look like a saint. Keep a low profile. Trust no one. Always be ready to fight, always have an exit strategy.

Bboboo
11-17-2018, 10:31 PM
moving to consideration

zodium
11-18-2018, 05:57 AM
Try Red

I'd rather farm 48 root nets. :o

platapus
11-18-2018, 10:29 AM
So I play both servers and will attempt to describe my impression of each. This is only from my subjective experience...

Playing on blue is like being in a city. People everywhere and some are good, some are bad. Most will help you out, if even for a price. Wander around and do what you like where you can. Find a crew to run with and have some fun.

Playing on red is like being in that same city after an apocalyptic even has taken place, killing 95% of the population. Further, most of the survivors are subhuman miscreants who make your usual scum-of-the-earth type person look like a saint. Keep a low profile. Trust no one. Always be ready to fight, always have an exit strategy.

Haha it turns out red99 Is the most legit survival game of them all.

spoof2424
11-20-2018, 04:11 AM
sandbox interpretations

spoof2424
11-20-2018, 04:14 AM
while considering red and farming i would not forget to post mannerisms that relate to grubbing down grandiose looking shrimp tales