PDA

View Full Version : Favorite spots in THE HOLE!

garfo
11-19-2018, 11:59 AM
56 Shaman here. I'm relatively new to The Hole scene -- this zone seems to have a die hard following and I want in. I've just gotten a taste, haven't really made it past the first drop-in castle entrance area.

For Hole aficionados out there, what are you favorite spots? For solo? Duo? Group?

dussle27
11-19-2018, 12:46 PM
I prefer lazy doggy from somewhere that I have a good view of the TV.

Bbeta
11-19-2018, 12:59 PM
We could dou, I have access to my friends 60 monk. I can show you all over the place and the best spots to pull to. Cuz casters cast through walls it's important to find places they won't be complete healing the mobs you're killing. I can show you plenty of sweet spots

ineubis
11-19-2018, 02:08 PM
I would like in as well, been trying to get those epic fights done there and can't even get to the mimics for a cell key yet. If you need a 55 SK PST.

clacbec
11-19-2018, 02:10 PM
if you need a 60 ench or a torp shm for this i will help, depending on my time

elwing
11-19-2018, 02:17 PM
The dock is a pretty nice camp, and with a good group you can pull mimics there. There's quite some mob to clear, so a good group is needed, or a few additional persons... Getting there require quite a crawl, but there are frequently some group with coth there, also you can safely camp on the waterfall there...

Cecily
11-19-2018, 02:48 PM
Along the top like 2.5-3 inches in.

Bbeta
11-19-2018, 04:24 PM
I would like in as well, been trying to get those epic fights done there and can't even get to the mimics for a cell key yet. If you need a 55 SK PST.

Consider it done. I have a cell key always laying around. I have a ask for help thread check it out

Tho it might be on my monk bbeta and aalpha which could cause some delays lol. Not gonna get into details on that

#hailsirkenhelpmehelpthecommunity

sedrie.bellamie
11-19-2018, 04:29 PM
Entrance, this is popular for dou I suppose; can always jump in the water and try to swim for it but I never grinded here just past thru

Drown Down, some call this castle entrance too. A good group will set up and pull ratman's from there area while keeping the entrance mobs and pathers clear.

City Entrance, after passing thru the castle entrance and down the tunnels the city entrance is done by some groups when the docks are taken.

Docks, most popular group spot. Legend tells of two groups and one hole. The docks is good because you get a mix of undead which could lead to named undead. The docks has some thick pulls with caster mobs so it is always interesting

undead tower, with a nice safe spot looking down to Yael the undead tower is a nice place to grind that is usually never camped because you either have to drop down the hole to Yael's area or fight down the long way. Most just stop at the docks, but you can drop down the waterfall in the docks and make it to the undead tower skipping a bit of leg work

Bbeta
11-19-2018, 04:49 PM
woops never mind on the cell key unfortunately they are on my monks which i cannot log into atm. but im always down to help you acquire one

Mblake1981
11-19-2018, 05:03 PM
The dock is a pretty nice camp... Getting there require quite a crawl

My favorite camp there. I like the zone lore and the feel of the place deeper in, they did a good job with it. Feels like this far out place that once was. Pool of water with a waterfall going over the edge down to Master Yaels spot. You can high dive from there.

Good zone to crawl. Pine for game design like this but must settle for a 20 year old title that still had sense of wonder instead of focus groups.

Letting the days go by, water flowing underground
Into the blue again after the money's gone
Once in a lifetime, water flowing underground
Same as it ever was

ineubis
11-20-2018, 09:17 AM
woops never mind on the cell key unfortunately they are on my monks which i cannot log into atm. but im always down to help you acquire one

Thank you. I will head that way and try to connect with you some time soon. Appreciate it. :)

Achromatic
11-22-2018, 05:26 PM
There's a lot of people grouping at the Hole for double exp weekend ATM, FYI.

Plowyabeastlord
11-22-2018, 07:00 PM
I prefer the G Spot

aaezil
11-22-2018, 07:59 PM
Exp is not double

mickmoranis
11-22-2018, 08:18 PM
the clitoris

Wonkie
11-22-2018, 08:24 PM
the clitoris

this understanding of anatomy explains a lot about you mick

mickmoranis
11-22-2018, 08:26 PM
did I pick the right word from autocorrect?

Wonkie
11-22-2018, 08:47 PM
did I pick the right word from autocorrect?

uh

credit for spelling I GUESS

Swish2
11-23-2018, 11:21 AM
Always loved soloing the entrance in the early 50s. Good place to improve your charm or FD split game.

Crede
11-23-2018, 11:24 AM
If you’re group can xp for at least 4 hours, then definitely make your way to undead tower. Just a great spot until 60 with tons of mobs.