PDA

View Full Version : Nerds playing EQ on Thanksgiving

choppedandglued
11-22-2018, 09:18 PM
Last year some guy came into EC to yell at the vendors in the tunnel for being "nerds" who have no life playing EQ on Christmas day. I feel fortunate this didn't happen on Thanksgiving.

Cen
11-22-2018, 09:20 PM
Yes

aaezil
11-22-2018, 09:33 PM
Jokes on him sitting in the tunnel isnt “playing” anything

choppedandglued
11-22-2018, 10:03 PM
Jokes on him sitting in the tunnel isnt “playing” anything

What they said was still hurtful.

d3r14k
11-23-2018, 12:34 AM
Last year some guy came into EC to yell at the vendors in the tunnel for being "nerds" who have no life playing EQ on Christmas day. I feel fortunate this didn't happen on Thanksgiving.

He showed up on Thanksgiving to yell about Christmas? Was he drunk?

choppedandglued
11-23-2018, 12:49 AM
He showed up on Thanksgiving to yell about Christmas? Was he drunk?

No last Christmas day when I was leveling in EC somebody came in the zone, obviously because it had the most people, and put everybody down. He was like a level 1, so there's no telling who did it. I'm saying that I'm thankful he didn't do it again on Thanksgiving.

Arkanjil
11-23-2018, 01:22 AM
Meh, it’s your life. Do whatever the heck you want with it. Spend time with family, play games, whatever floats your boat.

I spent the day with family and enjoyed every bit of it, but I don’t look down on anyone who enjoyed their elf pixels at all either. This is a global server, not everyone is American and celebrates Thanksgiving :p

Jazzy
11-23-2018, 02:41 AM
As a muslim this would not concern me one iota

Jimjam
11-23-2018, 05:18 AM
You insensitive bar steward, some of us are yet to break free of the shackles of the European Monarchic Autocracies of the Old World.

Also hi to my cousin subjects in the glorified beaver fur trading company that America calls it's hat.

GSTQ.

ScaringChildren
11-23-2018, 05:26 AM
The only reason why I play on Thanksgiving is because the many years of built up cheeto dust on my chair has melted and resolidified, causing me to adhere to my chair. It creates a perfect seal, which allows me to poop my pants for warmth while keeping everything else clean.

I also chained my ankle to my desk after that one year my family broke down my door after I refused to answer my phone. Can you believe they tried to drag me outside?

My fat also pours over the sides of my armrests, locking me in tightly, so I couldn't even move if I wanted to.

Occasionally I'll see a rat crawl over the top of my soda can mountain and I'll snatch it for a quick snack. So you could say I had Thanksgiving dinner.

Swish2
11-23-2018, 11:19 AM

Imagine logging in at Christmas just to say that to other people :/

Octopath
11-23-2018, 11:34 AM
The only reason why I play on Thanksgiving is because the many years of built up cheeto dust on my chair has melted and resolidified, causing me to adhere to my chair. It creates a perfect seal, which allows me to poop my pants for warmth while keeping everything else clean.

I also chained my ankle to my desk after that one year my family broke down my door after I refused to answer my phone. Can you believe they tried to drag me outside?

My fat also pours over the sides of my armrests, locking me in tightly, so I couldn't even move if I wanted to.

Occasionally I'll see a rat crawl over the top of my soda can mountain and I'll snatch it for a quick snack. So you could say I had Thanksgiving dinner.

I enjoyed

Daloon
11-23-2018, 11:36 AM
TIL Thanksgiving dinner is 24 hours long.