PDA

View Full Version : Would like to play

Teril
12-09-2018, 09:29 AM
Hello there folks
I've been on Eq for awhile now back and forth between servers
Kept seeing P99 and have been tempted for a long while but didn't know where/how I can download titanium as it's always IOS is there a win.zip copy or not?

If not I'll seriously consider doing the IOS and look forward to meeting people!

I'll probably play a monk or druid :)

Inzane/Zhaez

spoof2424
12-11-2018, 04:46 AM
keep people's heads spinning by not listing titanium DLs

spoof2424
12-11-2018, 04:47 AM
u wantr it u gotta look isn't ios phone kit kats gimme a break
try search function. or ask a als member.

JayDee
12-11-2018, 05:02 AM
We are only looking for Paladins at this time

loramin
12-11-2018, 01:27 PM
but didn't know where/how I can download titanium as it's always IOS is there a win.zip copy or not?

Acquiring The EverQuest Client (http://wiki.project1999.com/Acquiring_The_EverQuest_Client)

Bardp1999
12-11-2018, 01:57 PM
u wantr it u gotta look isn't ios phone kit kats gimme a break
try search function. or ask a als member.

what the fuck?

Meiva
12-11-2018, 03:02 PM
as a child i had a friend named phil. he lost an eye in an unfortunate ostrich incident. as kids we made lite of it and nicknamed him Pirate. we had phil for a couple more years until the unfortunate incident by the Bay. you're missed paul.

To answer your question. Some people sell the Titanium box set on Ebay for insane cost. I surely wouldn't spend the money, unless I was a collector. I suppose most players buy the box set on Ebay. I'm sure of it. There must be a ton of that obscure box set in circulation.

If only Daybreak would see enough demand to offer a client download. Even if for a fee. I'd pay for that. For now I will long for the day I can afford to acquire a Titanium client, and in the meantime I'll long for my dear late friend Pirate while haunted by that evening by the Bay.

loramin
12-11-2018, 03:09 PM
as a child i had a friend named phil. he lost an eye in an unfortunate ostrich incident. as kids we made lite of it and nicknamed him Pirate. we had phil for a couple more years until the unfortunate incident by the Bay. you're missed phil.

For now I will long for the day I can afford to acquire a Titanium client, and in the meantime I'll long for my dear late friend Pirate while haunted by that evening by the Bay.

:D

Otherwise you need something like EBay for digital downloads, but you won't find Titanium on Steam or any official app store. This means that you'll have to go somewhere ... less official. Somewhere maybe even kind of like "EBay" but for Project 1999, like "Project 1999 Bay" or "The PBay" or something like that ...

Meiva
12-11-2018, 03:17 PM
The PBay is what we call the Bay we lost Pirate at. Frank will always be remembered at The PBay. RIP Teddy. You'll never be forgotten.

ScaringChildren
12-11-2018, 03:18 PM
Acquiring The EverQuest Client (http://wiki.project1999.com/Acquiring_The_EverQuest_Client)

https://imgur.com/R8mRx4f.gif

Hrothgar
12-11-2018, 03:32 PM
Meiva for president. Been a while since I actually laughed out loud; 2018’s been tough. Thanks for that.