PDA

View Full Version : Help with Necro DE?

Shankz
02-18-2010, 05:13 AM
Yeah so I'm still pretty noob with my DE necro, and its a pain to lvl in Nek forest. I was wondering what is the best place to lvl for a DE necro, or if there is a guide that is pretty much classic. I tried google, but sadly it has all the expansion stuff and what not. (even tried the red wine quest, but did not work) My biggest hate about Nek Forest is how my bind is by the bridge, but I lvl near the zone so I can shop. When I die, which is often from mass agro, I have a long run ahead of me. I know they frown on AFK lvling.... What about AFK dieing/corpse run?

Qi0
02-18-2010, 05:53 AM
From 1-4, you're better off in the newbie grounds in Freeport. There's even a merchant to sell to in the hidden tunnel if you worship Innoruuk.

After that, it broadens out a little bit. EC/WC can be a tad bit dangerous and unrewarding at 4, as can Nek (though 4-8 in nek is better than 1-4 imo). N Ro is a viable option. Maybe Befallen, though you probably need to wait a few levels for that.

Shankz
02-18-2010, 06:50 AM
I have no idea what EC WC are. Are there any good camps to hunt in Nek Forest?

Dac321
02-18-2010, 09:50 AM
I have no idea what EC WC are. Are there any good camps to hunt in Nek Forest?

EC = East Commonlands, WC = West Commonlands. Nek forest can be difficult to solo in due to lack of mobs (black bears, shadow wolves, etc). Although, the aggro can get a bit stressful if you are near the undead areas. In my opinion, I left Nek forest and hunted in West Freeport, and the sand area of East Commonlands between levels 2-7 It was easier for me. Just watch out for Sergeant Slate he walks a perimeter around the Inns.