PDA

View Full Version : Sarnak Berserker Hunting

Yttrium
12-15-2018, 03:53 PM
Ogre shaman, tired of how hard it is to find a bank and I am in my 30s so I decided to try grinding out this quest and some levels. I can't seem to find a consistent spawn though. Is there a good place to farm braids?

Thanks.

Legidias
12-15-2018, 04:00 PM
You can bank without faction anywhere. Just do some LoS tricks.

In OT specifically (what have you been killing to not be able to bank there?) you can right click the bottom of the wall where banker is and it will open up window.

UnHoLyPoWeR
12-15-2018, 04:20 PM
Adding onto what Legidias said more specifically you can use the camera angles to still be able to right click on bankers but be on the other side of a wall. Freeport comes to mind for example.

Expanding on what Legidias said the walls at the Overthere Bank are transparent to clicks and targeting so in that case you don't need camera angles at all, you can right click where the little gnome clockwork bankers would be on the opposite side of the wall and get to bank without stepping into the building.

If you have Feign Death, Sneak, or Invisibility you can make it happen in some cases in good aligned cities, sometimes you need Feign Death and even then it's risky if you aren't careful.

Others out there may have more specific tricks but those are the few I know.

Yttrium
12-16-2018, 12:13 PM
I can bank in OT but I am leveling in the old world so it is a little out of the way. I know I can sneak into evil spots and wall hack but it still stands that OT hammer to bank and sell would be significantly more convenient as I level.

Any idea where the sarnaks hang out?

Rygar
12-16-2018, 12:21 PM
I thought I read hammer won't proc until 50, so not sure if it is something to focus on at 30?

Zekayy
12-16-2018, 01:46 PM
I thought I read hammer won't proc until 50, so not sure if it is something to focus on at 30?

you can get it at level 1 just wont proc until 50

elwing
12-16-2018, 02:09 PM

It is, you'll get great exp killing berserker at 30 and the quest is decent exp too... Also as soon as you get your hammer you are free to trash VS faction in dungeons...

Shodo
12-16-2018, 02:37 PM
To answer your question of a consistent spawn: yes, there's a spawn point on the west zonewall very close to the walls of the outpost. It spawns around loc 4000, 2000 ish and then paths over to the outpost wall, across the road, and back. So just look for a sarnak making that circuit, kill it, then go sit at the loc up on the wall. ~6 min respawn. If you find yourself with extra mana / lots of downtime, kill other wanderers in the area in between.

If you don't mind running around a little, you can get braids faster near the Frontier Mountains zoneline. Can usually find 6-8 berserkers pathing the SW corner around there at any given time. But the single spawn is a lot less hassle since you can just sit and wait rather than dodging a moshpit full of tigers and other crap.

Legidias
12-16-2018, 03:32 PM
You can get hammer at 30 sure, but that doesn't help OP bank when it doesn't proc till 50.

Yttrium
12-16-2018, 05:15 PM
Ah perfect. Yea I forgot it doesn't proc until 50, but sarnaks are blue and the quest is good exp. I figure if I am going to grind one out I might as well get it over with now.

Cecily
12-16-2018, 05:25 PM
Talk to Caiu about Sarnak hunting.

Swish2
12-16-2018, 06:01 PM
Remember you can catch a port to Feerrot from the Skyfire ramp at most hours, and gate back <3

ineubis
12-17-2018, 12:03 PM
If xp/faction is the motivator go with the static spawn that Shodo mentioned. Might be a knight, might be a zerker... either way it's a sarnak every 6 mins with a (50%??) chance to be a berserker.