PDA

View Full Version : WTS Idol of the Thorned

Azuth
04-01-2011, 02:25 AM
This is the first Idol for public sale on the server. This is easily considered an ultra-rare drop and has been heavily contested and camped every second since the server has been online since the opening of Kunark. These are not being auctioned and these are going to a select few guilds. Here's your chance to pick one up.

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/7249/aa55ce2e204fee76bda0a73.png (http://img546.imageshack.us/i/aa55ce2e204fee76bda0a73.png/)

This is currently the best tanking ranged slot item in game and an amazing RANGE slot item in general.

We can do an auction, or you can PM me offers. The price is negotiable but I am looking for serious offers. Remember, its VERY rare - do not make an offer if it is not reasonable or it will be ignored.

Azuth
04-01-2011, 09:28 AM
The price is no longer a fixed amount on bidding. Again, I'm looking for serious offers.

Seaweedpimp
04-01-2011, 10:32 AM
Yeah man. 150k was a little wild. Good luck.

Banditfist
04-01-2011, 11:53 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

An item that never stops dropping?

Ele
04-01-2011, 12:06 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

An item that never stops dropping?

Do you want it now or way later?

Dantes
04-01-2011, 12:24 PM
For a camp that you can easily solo.

Azuth
04-01-2011, 12:49 PM
Not to carry on, but with the trolling so far, I don't care...

The item has been on lockdown by the top tier guilds on the server. I said this above.

Good fucking luck getting one unless you're there for handouts and even then...it could be quite some time for any guild to get enough to outfit their members. It's rare as hell. Everyone of these guilds is competing and camp stealing from each other because an enormous amount of people want one and realize it can be difficult to obtain.

I recall this being worth a fortune on live for a very long time due to the rarity and the demand. That was when it was not on lockdown and had been farmed for quite some time.

This sale is for everyone who can't spend days camping this and don't want the drama. Honestly, there is risk in selling one of the few on the server... this is my sale and my post, so if you're not interested, stop the trolling. I have no doubt it will be sold soon.

stonebeard22
04-01-2011, 01:41 PM
Yay for TMO selling more loot...

eriamjh
04-01-2011, 02:18 PM
I think you will care when at the end of the day you still have your idol and a boat load of negative reputation for price gouging. This thing simply isn't worth 150k. It's not an artifact nor is it the first idol on the server. Even if it were you'd still need to find one of the most desperate, spoiled damn people to get that much for it.

In essence how many tanks do you know that couldn't do better for 150k than buying a RANGE item? They would need best in slot, including a handful of god items, plus 150k in the bank.

Azuth
04-01-2011, 02:24 PM
I think you will care when at the end of the day you still have your idol and a boat load of negative reputation for price gouging. This thing simply isn't worth 150k. It's not an artifact nor is it the first idol on the server. Even if it were you'd still need to find one of the most desperate, spoiled damn people to get that much for it.

In essence how many tanks do you know that couldn't do better for 150k than buying a RANGE item? They would need best in slot, including a handful of god items, plus 150k in the bank.

There is currently no listed price. The posts reflect this. I'm accepting serious offers only. There are a lot more people than you realize with a lot of money sitting around. The original listed 150k is no longer listed because nobody was selling one and I had no basis for pricing. You have no right to say something isn't worth any amount of money if someone else is willing to pay for it. I've had several nice offers but I'm looking for more offers before I part with it.

clayton43nyy
04-01-2011, 02:25 PM
meh, just wait a couple days for another to be put on EC tunnel, the next guy will ask a more realistic price based on this feedback

Azuth
04-01-2011, 02:26 PM
Enough with the trolling, already. If you're not making an offer, go post somewhere else.

Azuth
04-01-2011, 02:28 PM
meh, just wait a couple days for another to be put on EC tunnel, the next guy will ask a more realistic price based on this feedback

Clueless. Have you seen the number of people in that zone, lately? You remember the monopoly someone had on the PKT's? This is WAY worse.

I'm trying to sell an item with risk because it is one of the few on the server. Please cease the bullshit posts so I can get back to my auction.

For the rest of you who decide not to read the other posts: There is no current listed price - I'm just taking offers.

Ignore the trolls.

clayton43nyy
04-01-2011, 02:29 PM
meh

Azuth
04-01-2011, 02:39 PM
meh

Please stop posting. It serves no purpose.

clayton43nyy
04-01-2011, 02:57 PM

stonebeard22
04-01-2011, 03:14 PM
Clayton thinks he can make a market price for these I guess... To bad one person isn't the market.

Honestly for the best tanking item in game with guilds running main tanks for raid bosses I figured this would already be gone to TR / Fusion / Divinity snatching it up for their raid tanks. Because everyone knows they don't have that camp.

I just think TMO is stupid for selling it.

Azuth
04-01-2011, 04:26 PM
Thanks for the offers so far and I appreciate the departing of the trolls. Again, there is no set price - just send me a reasonable offer if you are interested.

I should be in game later tonight to auction in EC as well.

senna
04-01-2011, 04:37 PM
fuck me you TMO guys are hilarious

I've never seen a set of players so absolutely delusional.. its like you guys went on some hardcore EQ holiday in your head and never came back.

Azuth
04-01-2011, 04:46 PM
When has guild affiliation ever been brought up in this sale? Why are you insulting a guild for an individual's sale of an item?

This is a private sale - it involves no guild and is done with anonymity so as not to offend anyone.

Stop attacking people/guilds when you have no basis for accusation.

goodle
04-01-2011, 05:07 PM
There is currently no listed price. The posts reflect this. I'm accepting serious offers only. There are a lot more people than you realize with a lot of money sitting around. The original listed 150k is no longer listed because nobody was selling one and I had no basis for pricing. You have no right to say something isn't worth any amount of money if someone else is willing to pay for it. I've had several nice offers but I'm looking for more offers before I part with it.

Lol at this tard price gouging because "A LOT" of people have "A LOT OF MONEY SITTING AROUND". Ok derppppp, just because they have a lot of money sitting around doesn't mean they are going to blow a huge chunk of it on an item that has hardly any game changing stats. It's not like that idol will make a warrior all of a sudden a god at tanking. I crack up when these idiots try and price gouge just because they think these rich power gamers will throw there money in any direction to have an item early on in the game. Sell the damn item for what it should be worth, nobody gives a rats ass that you got one early. Like people trying to sell Ornate Rune Shield for 30k a week ago when they should of just listed it for 5k and been done with it. Stop trying to rob people blind because you think everyone is an impulsive child on here when it comes to their spending.

Azuth
04-01-2011, 05:28 PM
You, sir, are the idiot and obviously have taken over the trolling job.

Ask somebody familar with the server, like Bob, about pricing in a market. You can sell an item for whatever somebody will pay for it. Also, when you are the first to sell an item, it really depends on the interest in the item and what people offer before you can find an accurate market price.

I'm not repeating this again. I'm not price gouging - and that's comical considering you have no idea what offers I have received or what I am looking for. I'm taking serious offers at this point - that is all.

You have absolutely no right to insult somebody because they auction an item for any reason. It just makes you look like the idiot.

Your opinion is your own and that's fine. I feel many, including myself, would disagree with you. I've already had people make very nice offers - so obviously you're wrong.

P.S. The guy that probably made 20-30k for that "Ornate Rune Shield" - what do you say to him? "Grats! I wish I had an ornate rune shield, too?"

Ele
04-01-2011, 05:34 PM
Lol at this tard price gouging because "A LOT" of people have "A LOT OF MONEY SITTING AROUND". Ok derppppp, just because they have a lot of money sitting around doesn't mean they are going to blow a huge chunk of it on an item that has hardly any game changing stats. It's not like that idol will make a warrior all of a sudden a god at tanking. I crack up when these idiots try and price gouge just because they think these rich power gamers will throw there money in any direction to have an item early on in the game. Sell the damn item for what it should be worth, nobody gives a rats ass that you got one early. Like people trying to sell Ornate Rune Shield for 30k a week ago when they should of just listed it for 5k and been done with it. Stop trying to rob people blind because you think everyone is an impulsive child on here when it comes to their spending.

People throw out the term "price gouging" when ever they just don't like the price of an item or don't have enough to afford it. There is a little thing called supply and demand. When you are the first/only seller of a particular item you can name your price. If just one person wants that first item and is willing to pay that price to be "the first", then the transaction should be completed. Otherwise the first seller will have to drop his price until a willing buyer is found. After that first sale, if no one else in that economy is willing to pay that initial price, the second one on the market will necessarily have to come down in price. Once enough of the particular item has entered the market, it will come to an equilibrium of supply and demand and a normal price range will be solidified (granted there will be people willing to sell for less to dump fast and people willing to pay more to acquire quickly).

Cliffs: You either buy the item at the price asked, make a counter, or go without. There is no need to continue to call out people for selling items.

P.S. To the people claiming this is a TMO sale need to step back from their keyboards and take a breath; the OP is obviously anonymous and never mentioned which guild they may or may not be associated with of the 3 (or more) that have been in Droga since the Kunark launch. Additionally, the OP may even be *gasp* a reseller from someone else that was at the camp. Anything posted by the trolls in this thread is purely speculation, unfounded rumors, and extreme jealously.

stonebeard22
04-01-2011, 05:52 PM
Obviously lots of people are interested in this item, already being at 600 views and not even a day old yet.

I might just head down there and camp one myself, have to see what this goes for...

Safon
04-01-2011, 06:05 PM
Such greed among some people on this server, such as the op.

Sad...

Seaweedpimp
04-01-2011, 06:09 PM
Obviously lots of people are interested in this item, already being at 600 views and not even a day old yet.

I might just head down there and camp one myself, have to see what this goes for...

I dont think this is why it has so many views.

Carl Brutanadanalewski
04-01-2011, 06:10 PM
Ey, this item is AWESOME. I mean, Boston-More-than-a-Feeling Awesome.

If I were like ona those young doctor, over-educated, square lookin fellas in the RL PICS thread, with the fancy collared shirt and snappy haircut an all, and could legitimately spend some real life cash on in game currency for dis project, I would buy ona these bad boys for 150k, as easilly as I can put on a pair of headphones, and crank up Bat out of Hell.

I meant to add in disc jockey after the over-educated part...cause that's what those people in the RL PICS thread remind me of...over educated disk jockeys.

Dantes
04-01-2011, 06:23 PM

eriamjh
04-01-2011, 07:26 PM
Oh Azuth. You troll us just as much by posting an outrageous price and demanding respect for it. If you really want to come to the EC forum looking to take advantage of people then you better get ready for the critical posts that inevitably follow. It's part of the job description.

Really though.. If I have no right to criticize your outrageous price then you have no right to post it. Fair is fair.

Shaken
04-01-2011, 07:43 PM
FYI, it'll be worthless just like all the kunark items in another month. End of story

Safon
04-01-2011, 07:51 PM
Anyone know Azuth's in-game character's name, so he can reap what he has sewn?

stonebeard22
04-01-2011, 07:54 PM
Poopsocking TMO Member #003242

Ele
04-01-2011, 08:46 PM

The phrase you are looking for is "reap what he has sown". Anyway why would it matter besides you wanting to further troll him/her? You either pay what Azuth is asking, make a counter offer, or move along and enjoy your life.

Ele
04-01-2011, 08:48 PM
Poopsocking TMO Member #003242

If you happened to do even one "/w all droga" over the last few days, then you would know that other guilds are poopsocking these spawns now.

Daldaen
04-01-2011, 08:57 PM
If you happened to do even one "/w all droga" over the last few days, then you would know that other guilds are poopsocking these spawns now.

But if you do even one "/w all dalnir" you'll see that they're still poopsocking Kly.

DrukNecro
04-01-2011, 09:00 PM

Yes, but at least they're doing it quietly.

stonebeard22
04-02-2011, 04:03 AM
Did this thing ever sale? I saw it at like 75k in EC tonight.

goodle
04-02-2011, 06:38 AM

Seriously If anyone figures out this jokers name post it. He deserves a massive trolling for a month or so : )

goodle
04-02-2011, 06:40 AM
Seriously If anyone figures out this jokers name post it. He deserves a massive trolling for a month or so : )

Actually I'll pay 5k just to know his name, I can't stand these retards, trying to play the supply and demand game like its real life. Earth to the seller, this is not real lifes. Derp derp derp derp......

Azuth
04-02-2011, 01:42 PM
Actually I'll pay 5k just to know his name, I can't stand these retards, trying to play the supply and demand game like its real life. Earth to the seller, this is not real lifes. Derp derp derp derp......

I am Azuth and this is my auctioneer. I can make an ignore list a mile long in game. What threat are you to me? Who's your in-game character name? Put your money where your mouth is.

To respond to earlier posts: I sold it within an hour and a half due to this thread and in-game interaction so I'm very pleased with how it went.

I'm selling another now for somebody else. Send me a tell in game or send me a PM for pricing. The price has been lowered for a faster sale.

These are being sold in this way because nobody wants flack from their guilds over this. I shall remain the anonymous bidder for them. I appreciate you trying to turn away the trolls but its inevitable.

Edit: Also, thank you for the offers in PM's - I apologize about logging off last night when I did. I'm glad we were able to work out a deal (while wading through the troll posts in this thread).

Azuth
04-02-2011, 02:07 PM
Oh Azuth. You troll us just as much by posting an outrageous price and demanding respect for it. If you really want to come to the EC forum looking to take advantage of people then you better get ready for the critical posts that inevitably follow. It's part of the job description.

Really though.. If I have no right to criticize your outrageous price then you have no right to post it. Fair is fair.

I ask for respect because I accept others' opinions without lashing out at them. I am not disrespecting your opinion - I just disagree.

I could care less what full-time trolling goes on here. This is my thread and I have every right to post what I want for the sale of my items. There's a difference between being an asshole and stating a difference in opinion.

I have not taken advantage of anybody. People know the price and people decide if they can make an offer. I sold the first in a reasonable amount of time and the buyer was very happy to have obtained it. When people twink characters, they will pay for a best-in-slot-item. Considering it's the best melee ranged slot item in game, I have no doubt the next will sell in a reasonable amount of time. You are very naive and that's the very reason this thread was not created for you.

azeth
04-03-2011, 11:39 AM
fyi i hate this whole situation. get a diff name, seriously.