PDA

View Full Version : Spending Christmas on EQ

choppedandglued
12-25-2018, 09:32 PM
So I dinged 55 with my XP bonus (thanks p99). I go to EC to sell my wares, and there's some jag off talking about how we are sad nerds for playing EQ on Christmas. I don't understand what's so shameful. I mean if I played a game of basketball outside what would really be the difference. What this person said was hurtful, and I'm wondering if it would warrant a Ban. I have the screenshots.

aaezil
12-25-2018, 09:43 PM
I mean he was logged in the game on xmas too, isnt that a bit hypocritical of him lol

Swish2
12-25-2018, 09:46 PM
Post them up, think a lot of people have snuck in some time where they can ^^

aaezil
12-25-2018, 10:03 PM
Wow rnf trolls are comin out to server chat today! Happy holidaze!

Cen
12-25-2018, 10:08 PM
Hey even Innoruuk was bein a grinch today :D

choppedandglued
12-25-2018, 10:10 PM
Wow rnf trolls are comin out to server chat today! Happy holidaze!

whats RNF?

mizzbiscuits
12-25-2018, 10:21 PM
So I dinged 55 with my XP bonus (thanks p99). I go to EC to sell my wares, and there's some jag off talking about how we are sad nerds for playing EQ on Christmas. I don't understand what's so shameful. I mean if I played a game of basketball outside what would really be the difference. What this person said was hurtful, and I'm wondering if it would warrant a Ban. I have the screenshots.

? lol?

Lojik
12-25-2018, 10:31 PM
Lol, what looser plays EQ on xmas. Furthermore, what looser posts on an eq forum on xmas and can't even spell looser.

Oh shit, just realized the first time i played eq was 19 years ago today.

Balimon
12-26-2018, 02:18 AM
Do some people not realize that not everyone celebrates this holiday? Also not everyone enjoy's it either. Pretty sad and pathetic honestly.

Jimjam
12-26-2018, 03:05 AM

Pretty sure this person was just projecting.

I can't speak for anyone else, but every year there are a few hours of down time at Christmas typically before and after lunch then again in the evening. It is usual for the family members to recess and do their own thing for a while, maybe napping or inspecting their favourite gifts.

Seems a good time to do some gaming if you are so inclined.

Issar
12-26-2018, 04:03 AM
Every year, after my family retires to bed, I look forward to a Christmas gaming session. It's been a tradition of mine since I was a child.

Jlpstrtkng
12-26-2018, 06:20 AM
Can’t let that crap get to you bro who gives a s#*% what someone else thinks. Like guy said above can’t really be playing and calling other people lame for playing lol. Reminds me of that scene from Bad Santa where the Indian dude at the bar tried to rape Billy Bob Thornton and then called HIM an ass clown lmao