PDA

View Full Version : Boat schedule

Hisamori
12-26-2018, 06:08 PM
I was wondering if it would be against server rules if someone put a low level character on the boat and then streamed to twitch fulltime as a way of monitoring boat schedule? Would there be much value for this?

loramin
12-26-2018, 06:23 PM
I don't believe it would be against any rules, but I'm not a staff member. As for value, I think the fact that this server is as old as it is, and no one's ever done what you're describing, suggests that there's not a pressing need, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't be useful.

I think the thing is ... boats are mainly only used by low level characters (higher level characters mainly take ports). Then, a certain percentage of the time when you go to take the boat it's already there, or it just left, or you can ask another player, so you know when to expect it. Plus, lots of people just won't know about your stream.

So I guess you have to ask yourself: is it worth the trouble for something only a percentage (mostly low-level) of characters will ever use, and even then only a percentage of the time, and even then only if they know about the twitch stream? If so, go for it!

Tupakk
12-26-2018, 06:31 PM
There are alot of boats and you cant box.

I think this is a very creative idea and if boxing was aloud you could definitely get a following.

Boat Parties are calssic!!

You could possibly get a few people together and have them stream to Youtube then do a master stream to Twitch.