PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year and Resolutions thread

Izmael
12-31-2018, 05:36 PM
Happy New Year, guys.

I wish you all a mildly pleasant everyday life, not too much dependence on artificial chemical compounds or 20 years old pixelated sim games.

May some of you finally (legally) touch a female which is not made of pixels.

My resolutions for 2019 are:
- Work out every other day instead of every other week
- Make a shitload of money from crypto
- Keep on not playing EQ
- Play less Fallout 76
- No more eating after 6 7 9 pm

What about you folks?

Bbeta
01-01-2019, 02:07 PM
This should be posted in off topic. Learn to forum

Foxplay
01-01-2019, 02:44 PM
My 2019 resolution is 1920 x 1080

ScaringChildren
01-01-2019, 02:57 PM
- Play less Fallout 76

You actually like that game?

Izmael
01-01-2019, 03:37 PM
You actually like that game?

Playing with a static group of friends... makes pretty much any game fun.

choppedandglued
01-01-2019, 04:22 PM
Happy New Year, guys.

I wish you all a mildly pleasant everyday life, not too much dependence on artificial chemical compounds or 20 years old pixelated sim games.

May some of you finally (legally) touch a female which is not made of pixels.

My resolutions for 2019 are:
- Work out every other day instead of every other week
- Make a shitload of money from crypto
- Keep on not playing EQ
- Play less Fallout 76
- No more eating after 6 7 9 pm

What about you folks?

I have a feeling that your the guy that's being coming into EC only to tell us that we are nerds for playing on Christmas and New Years Eve. You referred to us as Evercucks. I feel like what you said was hurtful, and you should be banned from the game and the forums. Nobody misses you on Everquest, and we don't need you to make us feel bad on the holidays when we're trying to enjoy Everquest. Can a mod please ban this jerk?

Meiva
01-01-2019, 04:27 PM
I have a feeling that your the guy that's being coming into EC only to tell us that we are nerds for playing on Christmas and New Years Eve. You referred to us as Evercucks. I feel like what you said was hurtful, and you should be banned from the game and the forums. Nobody misses you on Everquest, and we don't need you to make us feel bad on the holidays when we're trying to enjoy Everquest. Can a mod please ban this jerk?

So says the afk cleric shitposter. Troll.

Bardp1999
01-01-2019, 07:06 PM
Lower my drug intake and get healthier

Diogene
01-01-2019, 08:32 PM
Yeah Izmael right... u dont play everquest but somehow you post on 1st of January.
Come back silly and stop loosing money on cryptos ^^

jackd104
01-01-2019, 09:56 PM
Trim my neck beard.
Wash my poop sock.
Stop peeing in empty soda cans (or at least start clearing them off the desk).

Cen
01-02-2019, 09:14 AM
I was going to go on a rant about why eating after a set time is ancient hogwash since we know how calories and TDEE work without fail today, but it felt off topic.. Then I realized I was in server chat

Deso
01-02-2019, 03:49 PM
I was going to go on a rant about why eating after a set time is ancient hogwash since we know how calories and TDEE work without fail today, but it felt off topic.. Then I realized I was in server chat

Only it's not. Consuming calories particularly carbs spikes insulin which prevents fat burning. Reducing the window of time that you consume food in a day will help with weight loss.

Izmael
01-04-2019, 07:23 AM
If anything, eating late often means poor eating habits or generally an unhealthy lifestyle.

Which in turn can mean a lot of things, including being overweight.

Irulan
01-04-2019, 10:42 AM
Or just limit the amount of insulin your body produces to low levels by eating whole foods and smaller amounts.

Couple that with fasting, lite pilates, periodically stretching, and walking or rolling or crawling or flailing your mouse hand rapidly enough to raise heart rate, and you won, baring gibbering insanity.

Dugface
01-25-2019, 04:37 PM
Come and play in Gfay. I made a bard called Derils (Deril was not allowed...wtf!)

Dugface
01-27-2019, 03:48 AM
Happy New year Izmael!

Good resolutions,
Except the one about playing EQ...

Deril