PDA

View Full Version : Coldain Faction.

Trelaboon
01-02-2019, 08:53 PM
Is there a list, or way to tell how much faction a mob gives per kill? I know the giants in WL were nerfed to give like +1 faction per kill, but I don’t know about the mobs inside Kael. For instance, how much does a mob inside PH give, and does that same faction apply to the greens outside of PH? I’m trying to raise my faction after taking a couple Dain hits, and I’m having a hell of a time getting PH groups running. Is it worth soloing those greens outside PH, or is the faction on those the same as the ones in WL and I might as well just go outside?

BarackObooma
01-03-2019, 10:39 PM
I haven't seen any list and without dev confirmation, everything is mostly speculation. Each Dain hit is -1500 Coldain according to the wiki, big ouch. I recommend joining ring wars until you aren't kos and then probably turning in a bunch of giant warrior helmets for faction. +50 Dain and +50 Coldain according to the wiki for each turn in of four helmets. https://wiki.project1999.com/Giant_Helmets

"Note: 56 helms (14 turn ins) took a toon with 0 previous faction work from Apprehensive to Kindly with Coldain, and from Dubious to Amiable with Dain."

Tethler
01-04-2019, 01:51 AM
I have heard clearing all the low level trash from the EW zoneline to the WL zoneline and repeating is fast coldain faction, but have not personally tried.

loramin
01-04-2019, 01:06 PM
I have heard clearing all the low level trash from the EW zoneline to the WL zoneline and repeating is fast coldain faction, but have not personally tried.

It's not bad, but they nerfed it so it's not nearly as good as it used to be.

The real fastest way to get faction is to park your tune in Kael, check in periodically to see if any top-end guilds are raiding, and if so sneak along and tag the Avatar of War or some similar big NPC before it dies.

Chapelle
01-04-2019, 01:41 PM
Was also looking into this. I'm a 54 mage that needs both Coldain and CoV faction, probably with more initial emphasis on the former. Any good places to boost them while also getting xp? If not, where is the best place to hunt FG's for faction?

kjs86z
01-04-2019, 01:55 PM
Was also looking into this. I'm a 54 mage that needs both Coldain and CoV faction, probably with more initial emphasis on the former. Any good places to boost them while also getting xp? If not, where is the best place to hunt FG's for faction?

Pretty sure people still kill outside of Kael.

Can keep an eye on /who kael as well. If there's a ton of people there from AM, Tempest, etc...odds are Statue / AoW are in window and those tags give a ton of faction.

BarackObooma
01-04-2019, 06:40 PM
The reason I didn't mention tagging Statue, Avatar of War and Derakor the Vindicator is the wiki shows them as only giving Claws of Veeshan positive hits which isn't what the OP is talking about, only Coldain and Dain. Tagging King Tormax would net you +750 Dain faction.

Chapelle
01-04-2019, 06:42 PM
The reason I didn't mention tagging Statue, Avatar of War and Derakor the Vindicator is the wiki shows them as only giving Claws of Veeshan positive hits which isn't what the OP is talking about, only Coldain and Dain. Tagging King Tormax would net you +750 Dain faction.

Yeah figured he mentioned it because of my post. I'm prioritizing Coldain but definitely want CoV in the near future.

Thanks for the tips guys!

Troxx
01-04-2019, 08:11 PM
Plate house in Kael yields fast coldain faction. High 40s to low/mid 50s giants in WL will still give xp but you can chainsaw through mobs really fast in Iceclad or Great Divide really fast for faction hits if you’re running solo.

Hibbs
01-05-2019, 02:14 AM
Not sure if this is helpful but a buddy and I (lvl60) went to the EW giant camp (giants are high 30's) and just slaughter giants in the fort and then on the backside outside of the fort you can pull another 10 or so giants into the fort while you wait for respawns, which are pretty quick. We maybe did that for like 1h 30min - 2hours. Besides that I had 1 ring war under my belt. Went pretty quick I feel like. CoV def get a poke on Statue and AoW and you'll be pretty close to ally.